Reglan use

Daphnee

Apr 7, 2013
Cleveland, OH
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
daphnee
Anyone use Reglan for GERD?? Have 10 yo who usually gets Zantac x2 day and is ok for most part. On vacation, so daily routine is off a little as far as walks and such. Seems to have increased GI issues, gerd, constipation. Added pumpkin to the kibble. Have Reglan from previous script, and wondering if I should wait or go ahead with it..

Thanks

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I have never used it, but looking on vet dot com... It is under the nam metoclopramide.
[MENTION=2]bullmama[/MENTION] [MENTION=8741]Manydogs[/MENTION]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
I have never used it,either. I would say that if you have a prescription for it, and have used it before for the same symptoms,and it did the job as needed,with no ill affects,seems like it would be okay to give it before she gets worse.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I have never used it,either. I would say that if you have a prescription for it, and have used it before for the same symptoms,and it did the job as needed,with no ill affects,seems like it would be okay to give it before she gets worse.

Agreed, if it was prescribed to your bulldog before with the same symptoms I'd definitely use it again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.