Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I need help, worried

The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Roger
    Country
    USA
    Somewhere in the Universe. Wish you were here!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jewel and Bentley
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: I need help, worried

Bentley and Jewel is sending paryers and positive thoughts that all goes well.

The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Jessica
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddles116 View Post
    Morning everyone, we just got back from the vet with Brock, he stopped vomiting but did have diarrhea this morning. The vet checked temp, gum coloring, breath and his abdomen as well as for dehydration but Brock was all normal, no pain or anything like that, since we were in about this before they are running blood work and checking his pancreas and we will have those results by Monday. Depending on those results or the lack there of the next step will be xrays if the blood work shows nothing or if there is any deterioration before those results come in. Our vet did say that he may have eaten some old grass or licked something that's been dormant in the yard since we do have different critters running around and the snow has just really melted. I really don't think he has gotten into anything though inside the house or out, even the baby's things are kept out of view and reach.

So I will keep you all posted on Brock and what is going on in his little body but for now we are crossing our fingers hoping for good blood work results and that when he gets some food later tonight he keeps it all in and maybe he starts gething his feet washed after every outting since he likes to lick them. He has had water a couple of times now and kept it down so we are atleast not as worried about dehydration.

any updates on Brock?

My whole heart, Tyson.
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend, obviously never owned a Bulldog.

Real Name
    Jennifer
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brock & Brink
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Got a voice message from the vet Sunday all of the tests came back negative and his pancreas is fine so we are happy about that. We were instructed to give a call today to give an update on Brock and so I will be doing that in a bit. His message did say shortnosed dogs do tend to have more tummy issues and things that don't seem to affect other dogs as easily hit harder so he does think he may have gotten into something we just can't figure out what it really is with all his supervision.

In the meantime Brock has been eating and drinking again (without th e Cerenia) and has had a solid bowel movement as of yesterday afternoon so we are happy he is doing better there as well.

After I talk to him today I will update any additional news =) I'm just happy at the moment that our boy is happy about food, ea ting and drinking again and keeping it all down with solid poops.

4. Likes 2BullyMama, Texas Carol, bullmama liked this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads