Does anyone else know what is going on..

punky

Mar 19, 2010
washington, west virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
porkchop, abbey, gucci and rocky,
My boy Rocky does the strangest thing.. i'm not sure i understand... ok, He is a year and half old.. he's my rescue,, he sleeps in a kennel in my garage most of time when i'm not home. (i'm a shift worker). but its heated in winter and air conditioner in summer.. he has a cot he sleeps on... and he has a litter box along with his toys and water, etc.. well, i still like to put a blanket on his cot but everyday i go out to his kennel he has peed on his blanket.. he pee's in his litter box and poo's also but everyday i have to change his blanket because i don't want him sleeping on a wet blanket.. and its not just a little marking.. its soaked.. sometimes i find it on the floor where hes pulled it off the cot... so once i did not put a blanket and the cot has one of those mesh like covers on it.. and again he peed. i know this because i put a puppy pad under it.
I am really wondering and thinking he does this in his sleep.. when he is up moving and playing he never has a problem and i can see where he is going in the litter box..
I only think this because i know had another dog that did that.. i only know it because i was sleeping with him watching him as he slept and all of a sudden he jumped up and was peeing then looked at me like i did it or something.. he moved over to another spot then went back to sleep..

Is it possible for dogs to be like kids and wet the bed?? i don't want to take his water away because i like for them to have fresh water at all times.. am i crazy or you think he just likes doing this to me?..

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
totally could be doing it in his sleep.... how old is he and have you thought about getting him checked for UTI or maybe his bladder is weak?

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
He probably does do it in his sleep or something in the garage is frightening to him. I'd try to let him sleep somewhere else and see if it continues? He could have bladder probs like [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] said?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.