Orion is having a crisis...please help!

Wigglesworth

Feb 14, 2011
Putnam County, NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Woody
Refresh PM (recommended by a bully vet) did wonders on my old bully's eyes.

BTW, the terramycin on Ebay is mostly from remote countries. Doubt they're reputable. Any of the "Pfizer" terramycin in the white and blue packaging/tubes is bogus, IMO. Looks like US sellers buy em and resell em on ebay too.

Last edited:

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
She does look so sad, it is bothering her so much. I hope the drops helped. She must have scratched it. It is still snowy up there right? Our pollen is getting horrible right now, allergy season in FL.

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Refresh PM (recommended by a bully vet) did wonders on my old bully's eyes.

BTW, the terramycin on Ebay is mostly from remote countries. Doubt they're reputable. Any of the "Pfizer" terramycin in the white and blue packaging/tubes is bogus, IMO. Looks like US sellers buy em and resell em on ebay too.
[MENTION=1851]Wigglesworth[/MENTION]
What do you mean the stuff by pfizer is bogus? Please explain.

Wigglesworth

Feb 14, 2011
Putnam County, NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Woody
@Wigglesworth
What do you mean the stuff by pfizer is bogus? Please explain.

check out the link that bjsfarm provided. the box and tube are yellow, white and blue (legit product). Most of the terramycin by "Pfizer" on ebay is in blue and white packaging. didn't mean to put the fright in you, but there's a reason some of that stuff is so cheap. it's so cheap that ebayers from the US buy it and resell it on ebay. just be careful.

the ones on ebay that i'm concerned about originate from Egypt or Turkey.......

Last edited:

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
I'm a few days behind here on EBN ... I hope Miss O is feeling better! Poor little thing ... :( Chunk says he knows how she's feeling, so he hopes she's better asap!

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Ok. I did freak out, because the terramycin in the link is also from Pfizer. I did the bad order off of ebay by ordering before I completely read the info. She did say that they were from Turkey. I have Pfizer's phone number, so I will call them and ask their opinion. The seller also gives 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so if I find out from Pfizer that the yellow tube with their name on it is not the same thing as the blue white box with their name on it, I will ask for a refund.
[MENTION=574]TessaAndSamson[/MENTION]
She is doing so much better. I actually took a video of her for you, but then thought..........I'm going overboard with my stupid videos. But, where else am I going to show my stupid videos but on EBN?

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
So glad to see they are both feeling better! BTW, we LOVE your so-called "stupid videos"!!! Silly! We are so happy to see them - at least I am!!! I think that is soooo cute how you give them water like that!!! What a great idea - the spray bottle seems like a great way to give them water on the go too! Right now I just slowly pour out a bottle of water and Chunk drinks from the bottle.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Much better! The squirt bottle is too funny! :up:

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] you could not possibly ever overload us and your videos are never stupid! Orion definitely looks like she is feeling better, YAY :up:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
As always another wonderful video of orion and vegas!!! :up: So glad to see Orion's eye looking better, and I too love how you give them water out of a spray bottle!! :heart:

L

Lucy-licious

Oh no! I so wanna see that video but am at work (doing the nightshift) and cant get a lot of the vids on my Ipad :(

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Ok. I did freak out, because the terramycin in the link is also from Pfizer. I did the bad order off of ebay by ordering before I completely read the info. She did say that they were from Turkey. I have Pfizer's phone number, so I will call them and ask their opinion. The seller also gives 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so if I find out from Pfizer that the yellow tube with their name on it is not the same thing as the blue white box with their name on it, I will ask for a refund.
[MENTION=574]TessaAndSamson[/MENTION]
She is doing so much better. I actually took a video of her for you, but then thought..........I'm going overboard with my stupid videos. But, where else am I going to show my stupid videos but on EBN?

You're right,,, where else but EBN can you show your stupid videos... AND HAVE THEM ASK FOR MORE LOL :p

Lindathedogsmaid

Jan 30, 2010
Sequim ,Washington
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pippa & Peanut
get her into the vet ASAP-the eye will cover in 24hrs all things. if you want to use refresh or a human product make sure it has nothing in it but saline. and that would sooth her eye.good luck. I am taking mine in to the vet today because of an eye issue too.

Members online

No members online now.