Eating habits

tomclx

Jan 5, 2016
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elvis
Hello - over the last few days my big guy doesn't seem to like to eat. He will nibble but will not finish his entire bowl of food. He used to be an eating machine!!! But now not so much.

He is acting normal - so I'm kind of perplexed! We feed him taste of the wild grain free puppy food.

Ugh!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    268.1 KB · Views: 114
OP
tomclx

tomclx

Jan 5, 2016
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elvis
Hello - the last few days my big guy hasn't been eating- he kind of just nibbles. He used to be an eating machine! He is acting normal- playful and active. We feed him taste of the wild grain free puppy food.

What do you think it can be?????

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hello - over the last few days my big guy doesn't seem to like to eat. He will nibble but will not finish his entire bowl of food. He used to be an eating machine!!! But now not so much.

He is acting normal - so I'm kind of perplexed! We feed him taste of the wild grain free puppy food.

Ugh!!

How old is Elvis?

OP
tomclx

tomclx

Jan 5, 2016
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elvis
He is exactly 6 months old

OP
tomclx

tomclx

Jan 5, 2016
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elvis
He is 6 months

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
Time to put him on dog food and only feed twice a day if he is 6 months. That is when I switched Chunky to Fromm Pork/peas and beef frittata and he loves both.

CCandMurray

Sep 16, 2015
NY
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Murray
[MENTION=15284]tomclx[/MENTION] the same thing happened with Murray, he's 9 months now and we've transitioned to blue wildnerness duck which he likes but I feel like he's had a little bit of an increase in tear stains so I just bought a bag of Fromm pork and peas. Many on here seem to use Fromm and Orijen. TOTW is a great food but it's too bad puppy only comes in one flavor. You can switch to adult food at 8 months. Good luck with trying out a new one they can be picky little buggers but are so worth it :) another thing I recently discovered is that if you try out a new food and your dog doesn't like it most places will take it back and let you swap it out for a different variety which is great because then you're not stuck with a food they don't like or can't eat!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello - the last few days my big guy hasn't been eating- he kind of just nibbles. He used to be an eating machine! He is acting normal- playful and active. We feed him taste of the wild grain free puppy food.

What do you think it can be?????

at 6 mths.... you can switch to adult food.. see if that helps

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.