Getting old together

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Well is official, Abby and I are the old folks of the house. Both on daily meds.:lol:

Today she got a diagnosis of dry eye. I figured this would be coming since she has been acting so miserable and sleeping all the time. Her right eye had NO tear production at all, her left just a little. Poor little thing. And she also was developing a secondary infection.
As much as she was acting like she was miserable, I am in hopes just this one little thing makes her feel young again.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
It would have to make her feel better not to have dry scratchy eyes, bless her :heart:, I have allergies and I know my eyes make me feel miserable when they are dry and itchy. Keep us up-dated!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I'm sure that it will make a huge difference to her ... and just having Bella around must be a youthful boost!!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Wow I am glad you may have found the source of her wanting to sleep so much. Sounds like you caught it just in time before it became a serious infection! Poor beautiful Abby :heart: I sure hope she feels better with some meds. Keep us posted.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.