Neck fold irritation

Maggie Chilton

Apr 25, 2015
Spring, TX
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Mulan, Mila
My Mila has skin issues under her neck and at the beginning of her chest. She has a lot of skin folds but they aren't squished together. I thought taking off her collar would help but it didn't. It clears up when I use GenOne spray but it comes back. Does anyone have any suggestions. She has a vet appointment for shots on Friday, but I just thought I would ask the community. Thanks in advance!

Canelospeeps

Mar 13, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Canelo
I keep Canelo's collar off unless we go out. This way his neck wrinkles can dry and his stay pretty clean, no stains or irritations. For irritated spots I'll bath the spot with soap and water, rinse and allow to dry. I've also rubbed Gold Bond Medicated powder and that helps with skin irritations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Have you tried Vetericyn? It usually clears hot spots, and sores.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Can you post a picture of it? Wondering if it is a hotspot

OP
Maggie Chilton

Maggie Chilton

Apr 25, 2015
Spring, TX
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Mulan, Mila
image.jpg

Looking better now, but it will come back.

OP
Maggie Chilton

Maggie Chilton

Apr 25, 2015
Spring, TX
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Mulan, Mila
It's dry. There was a hot spot higher on her neck, I put neosporin on it and it cleared up fast. Her neck and chest have come and gone 3 times. As you can see from the pic, her neck is healing but she lost some hair. Today she had a bath with
HexZole. That was prescribed for my other Bully, Mulan. As all Bulldogs, they have totally different skin issues!

Members online

No members online now.