My Bully has cancer :(

Luvin My Bullie

Community Veteran
Jan 29, 2011
Tuscumbia, Alabama, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chaos
I am terribly sorry for your loss! My thoughts and prayers are with you in this difficult time. Just try and remember all the happy times that you were honored to be able to share with Bowser, and remember he will be having a blast at Rainbow Bridge :hug:

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
Oh no [MENTION=47]Royalbliss1[/MENTION] !I'm so sorry to hear about Bowser! :hug: It's the hardest thing letting them go but you did the right thing and Bowser isn't in any pain anymore. I'm a firm believer we'll see our babies again.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Prayers of comfort for you. So sorry for your loss.

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
OMG. I'm so sorry to hear. :( You and your family are in our prayers.

DeeDee

Feb 19, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Busters
I am SO sorry. I can't even imagine how you must be feeling. You did the most loving thing that you could have done. Think about the good times and know that he isn't suffering anymore.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I am SO sorry to hear of your loss .... but you managed to save him from pain and misery and he passed knowing that he was loved above all else. When time has healed the pain a little I do hope you'll come back and visit us. :heart: :hug:

cadillactaste

Feb 28, 2011
OHIO
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank and Sarge
My heartfelt sympathies...I am new to the forum...but just read through your posts. And...was devastated by the outcome. I am sure your in shock and grief. Know that you gave him the best of his years...and that you will always hold those memories dear to your heart. And in time...it does get easier...even though right now it feels your entire world has turned upside down.

I hope in time that you will be open your heart to another beloved fur kid.

(((HUGS)))

LisaMarie

Community Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
Burlington, Vermont
Bulldog(s) Names
Mocha Bubbles
I have been thinking of you and Bowser,and I just feel so sad. It is not fair that such things happen. I will keep you in my prayers and so sorry for your loss.

Last edited:

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
Tears are welling up in my eyes as I read this.

This is so, so sad. It's unfair that you had to lose him so young. I am so sorry for your loss...your in my thoughts and prayers. :( *hugs* :heart:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.