My Bully has cancer :(

LisaMarie

Community Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
Burlington, Vermont
Bulldog(s) Names
Mocha Bubbles
I am so sorry about what is happening to you but you have to keep up your faith and know that we are all praying and sending good wishes your way.
Your baby is still young and strong and they got this on time. You are in my prayers:hug:.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
[MENTION=47]Royalbliss1[/MENTION], the Rx enzyme is Viokase. It is going to run you about $120 for 4 oz. And depending on how often you feed will only last you about 2-3 weeks. If your vet says that this will work for him, shoot me a message and I will hook you up to the enzyme site. EPI dogs can get enzymes from a EPI mom. She buys them directly from the manufacturer and sells them at wholesale, making no profit. She is a blessing to all of us. Her Kilo is about $100 and lasts months.

OP
Royalbliss1

Royalbliss1

Feb 1, 2010
Reno,NV
Thank you again. I have a list of questions for the vet tomorrow. The blood work should be back tomorrow morning. I am praying for good news.

OP
Royalbliss1

Royalbliss1

Feb 1, 2010
Reno,NV
Finally some good news. It is not lymphoma. So off to surgery he goes. They are going to do some exploritory surgery and try to remove the mass in his intestine. Then reattach the intestine to the stomach. They are also going to biopsy the nodes they found in the xray of his chest. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
That's great news. Thank you for the update. Hopefully they find out what's causing everything so your baby will finally be able to be comfortable. Hugs to you and Bowser.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Great news, keep us posted on the rest of the results if you can please.

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
That is wonderful! Do they have a date scheduled for surgery? I'm glad you checked back in , I was wondering today how things went. Please keep us posted! :heart:

everdream

Dec 17, 2010
Houston, Texas
Bulldog(s) Names
Hoagie
I just came across your thread and was happy to see an update too. Thoughts and prayers for you and your baby. Please let us know how things go. oxoxo

crystalmcr

Nov 8, 2010
Minnesota
Bulldog(s) Names
Frany Stein and Boris Karloff
I don't have any ideas, DSC00378.jpg It is never easy, but I and my boys are praying for Bowser!

Halloween 016.jpg

Momma2Bullet

Jan 15, 2011
NE Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullet {booboo}
terribly sorry to hear of your Bowsers health issues. stay positive and know i will be praying for him and your family.

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
I'm jumping in on this a little late. So very happy to hear you got better news than expected!! I will keep you and your Bowser in my thoughts and prayers.

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
Prayers coming your way. So sorry you must deal with this.

OP
Royalbliss1

Royalbliss1

Feb 1, 2010
Reno,NV
R.I.P. Baby Bowser Jones. 12/16/2008-02/26/2011.
This was the hardest loss I have ever had to deal with.
When the doctor opened him up he had a softball size mass in the intestine. They were able to remove it without complications. However they found many more lymphs that had formed on the liver, kiddney and lungs. He also had pancreatitis. There were more lymphs than had been there 2 days earlier from the xrays. With how the cancer was spreading so fast they gave me an estimate of only a few days with severe pain. We made the decision to let him go now than to suffer with any pain. They woke him up and gave him lots of pain killers and we said our good-byes. I will miss this guy. Not only was he my first bully but my first dog

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.