How many of you use Nuvet plus??

Kimberlie

Aug 15, 2015
Country
Usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Murphy Hudson Nash & Milton Virgil
I really want to start Murphy on a supplement of some sort. & Nuvet usually comes up.
Just wanting to see what everyone uses if they don't use that or if they do what has it done for them??

Or any other supplement type things I can give him?? Pill form perhaps?

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=14691]Kimberlie[/MENTION] I use Kaffmann's Stress Formula. I get it in a 5 lb. bucket.It is great stuff,used their products for years for my horses and dogs. It is a powder,which I sprinkle on their food. It is probiotics. I also give them yogurt(2 tbsps) at bedtime. When Carlie was sick, I got some Nuvet Plus for her, and I think I am going to continue with that also.
My dogs never have gas.

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
The only supplement I give to all My guys is Osteo-form, its a chewable calcium-Phosphorus vitamin suplement, 150 tablets for $16.00 CDN , My vet is the seller and recommended By her .
We live in a very rural area so not a lot of things like this available here, and not a huge fan of adding stuff to diets unless needed or recommended by my vet .
This is a aid in the prevention of dietary deficiencies of calcium phosphorus and vitamins A and D .

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I started using it for Lambeau and Cheli when we first got Lambeau --- both seem to have more of a shine to their coat and pep in the step, not that they need that piece of it :) Also, Nu-Vet comes in both powder and pill forms

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I love Nuvet plus sooooo much, research it, you will love what you read! The testimonials are all over the Internet. If you use it, please use the code 1101106!

I also start my litters on it as soon as I can give it to them. You should try it because they have a money back guarantee, it's made in the USA.... and my dogs love it so much I use it as treats so I don't even have to buy those anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mom of Tucker

Jun 22, 2015
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sophie (2015), Jasper (2020), Tucker (2015-2020)
I use Nuvet for my two. I give it to them as a treat every morning before I leave for work. They love it!

OP
Kimberlie

Kimberlie

Aug 15, 2015
Country
Usa
Bulldog(s) Names
I am definitely looking for something that may be missing from his diet. I've got some more homework to do!

The only supplement I give to all My guys is Osteo-form, its a chewable calcium-Phosphorus vitamin suplement, 150 tablets for $16.00 CDN , My vet is the seller and recommended By her .
We live in a very rural area so not a lot of things like this available here, and not a huge fan of adding stuff to diets unless needed or recommended by my vet .
This is a aid in the prevention of dietary deficiencies of calcium phosphorus and vitamins A and D .

CCandMurray

Sep 16, 2015
NY
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Murray
I'm a big fan of nuvet as well it was recommended by the breeder and I always get compliments on how soft Murray's fur is. For those of you out there who also use nujoint, what age is right to start taking it?

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
I HAVE BEEN GIVING ELMO NUVET PLUS SINCE HE WAS 6MO. OLD, THIS IS GREAT FOR BULLDOGS, AND ALL DOGS. I GIVE MY SHELTIE, POODLE AND BOSTON TERRIER NUVET PLUS ALSO.

OP
Kimberlie

Kimberlie

Aug 15, 2015
Country
Usa
Bulldog(s) Names
It's about one a day right?
He's well over 40 lbs by now

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
The breeder had chunky on it when I bought him and gave me a two year warranty if I gave it to him. He is 7 months today and I haven't seen any problems

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
Bella gets it every day, and it has helped with her sports injury​.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Nujoint can be given at any time, and in the English Bulldog breed it is recommended to start them on it before they get older.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online