Henny
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Re: I had a scare with Tucker at 4 a.m. Today

Both Tate and Finn have had full erections too and they're fixed as well. I'm glad Tucker is doing okay and i would've panicked a bit myself!

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Mom of Tucker View Post
    During the night, actually around 4 this morning, I had just crawled back into bed and noticed Tucker was sitting up. I reached under his chest to give him a hug, and I felt his member stick to my arm! Using the flashlight on my phone, I confirmed that his lipstick was out in full force. He has been neutered, and I rarely see the red part, so it was quite startling. What was most troubling was that his penis was fully engorged, all the way out, and I was worried it was stuck! It even looked like he had a round testicle at the base, under the skin. By then, I had turned on the bedroom light and was trying not to panic. I called my mother, who is visiting family in Tennessee, to see if she had any idea what was going on. I wanted to send her a picture, but she told me to take him outside to pee, and maybe put ice on it to see if that would work, prior to sending a pic. I lifted him off the bed because I didn't want to risk him jumping. After the potty break, he seemed to be better.

Does anyone know what could have been causing that? I was so worried about him because I don't think he would be very vocal if he were in pain. I was worried it was so strained that it might cut off circulation, and then what?!
    This happens with our Frenchie, Cheli, a lot --- it lasts a few minutes and then goes away on it own
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Roger
    Country
    USA
    Somewhere in the Universe. Wish you were here!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jewel and Bentley
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Chumley View Post
    I'm not saying anything...but it's hard.
    sorry I couldn't help it.
    Kind of reminds me of the three women fishing on a pier. Two of the three ladies would fish together and the one lady would always caught most of the fish. The two ladies approached the one lady and asked how did she know on which side of the pier to fish on. The lady replied that she looked at her husband's "member" and depending on which was it was pointing either right or left that would be the side of the pier she would fish. One of the two ladies asked well what do you do if it is pointing straight up. The lady responded...I stay home and don't go fishing.

Tell Tucker he only gets 1,000 of those...then he will need glasses (burne's amaurosis--post-marital amblyosis)

4. Likes 2BullyMama, Mom of Tucker liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads