Thread: It's That Time

Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bowser
    Likes (Received)

Default It's That Time

So Bowser is 10 months old now and we have decided to get him neutered. Can my fellow Canadians suggest a good vet for me to go to for his surgery. We have a vet near us for small things but would like a reputable vet with bulldog knowledge for major surgery. I live in Vaughan, Ontario but am willing to drive for a great vet.

Also, does Bowser have to come in for an initial check up first before I can schedule the surgery or can I just call and schedule? I normally like to meet the vet first but I trust the referrals of EBN members. May I also have price ranges for neuter surgery in Canada? Thank you in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Founder of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Lynn
    Country
    U.S.A.
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maudee,Martha,Lizzie,Bro.Katie
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: It's That Time

"
    “It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough,all the components of my heart will be dog,and I will become as generous and loving as they are"

Norwegian Rose Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Monica
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bulldozer and Blossom
    Likes (Received)

Hi, I take my guys to the Heartland Pet Hospital in Streetsville, Mississauga. There are 4 women veterinarians who work there. They are loving, caring and experienced. Dr Susan did Blossom's spay and cherry eye surgeries, and Bulldozers neuter surgery. I am very happy with this practice.

They are are located on Creditview and Brittania in Streetsville. Here is the link to their website.

Heartland Pet Hospital Mississauga, Ontario
    LEARN A LESSON FROM YOUR DOG, NO MATTER WHAT LIFE BRINGS YOU, KICK SOME GRASS OVER THAT AND MOVE ON.

Dog Show Judge Become a 4 Paw Member natski282's Avatar
    Real Name
    Nat
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Primrose= Rosie and Megan = Meg,
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Vikinggirl View Post
    Hi, I take my guys to the Heartland Pet Hospital in Streetsville, Mississauga. There are 4 women veterinarians who work there. They are loving, caring and experienced. Dr Susan did Blossom's spay and cherry eye surgeries, and Bulldozers neuter surgery. I am very happy with this practice.

They are are located on Creditview and Brittania in Streetsville. Here is the link to their website.

Heartland Pet Hospital Mississauga, Ontario

I also have a excellent bulldog vet but from you we are app a 4 hour drive one way , we are the east side of Algonquin park small community called Barry,s Bay , I know Vikinggirl well and and would trust her referral without question if I had issues with My guys and was down south at the time and needed a vet . Let us know how you make out please .

Nat
    YOU MIGHT BE A BULLDOG IF...

...everyone else in a room with you is pinching their noses
    ...you snore like a chain saw.
    ...it takes too much energy to beg
    ...your snore is louder than your bark
    ...you have never seen your tail...what is a tail anyways?
    ...you're the loudest snorer in the house.

5. Likes Vikinggirl liked this post
    Real Name
    Monica
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bulldozer and Blossom
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by natski282 View Post
    I also have a excellent bulldog vet but from you we are app a 4 hour drive one way , we are the east side of Algonquin park small community called Barry,s Bay , I know Vikinggirl well and and would trust her referral without question if I had issues with My guys and was down south at the time and needed a vet . Let us know how you make out please .

Nat
    aww Thank You Nat for the vote of Confidence, and the kind words. I feel the same way about you.
    LEARN A LESSON FROM YOUR DOG, NO MATTER WHAT LIFE BRINGS YOU, KICK SOME GRASS OVER THAT AND MOVE ON.

Real Name
    Monica
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bulldozer and Blossom
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by natski282 View Post

Nat
    aww Thank You Nat for the vote of Confidence, and the kind words. I feel the same way about you.

Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bowser
    Likes (Received)

I think I've decided on Allandale Vet Hospital in Barrie. It was recommended on bulldogs world.com and after speaking with them I have good vibes from them. It's also a little closer to me than East York Holostic and thy quoted me $350 which is reasonable. Thank you @Vikinggirl.

Real Name
    Monica
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bulldozer and Blossom
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Steelstacks View Post
    I think I've decided on Allandale Vet Hospital in Barrie. It was recommended on bulldogs world.com and after speaking with them I have good vibes from them. It's also a little closer to me than East York Holostic and thy quoted me $350 which is reasonable. Thank you @Vikinggirl.

Youre welcome, I'm glad you found a good vet, and I hope everything goes well and he has a quick recovery. Please keep us posted.

Remove Ads