It's That Time

Steelstacks

May 30, 2015
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bowser
So Bowser is 10 months old now and we have decided to get him neutered. Can my fellow Canadians suggest a good vet for me to go to for his surgery. We have a vet near us for small things but would like a reputable vet with bulldog knowledge for major surgery. I live in Vaughan, Ontario but am willing to drive for a great vet.

Also, does Bowser have to come in for an initial check up first before I can schedule the surgery or can I just call and schedule? I normally like to meet the vet first but I trust the referrals of EBN members. May I also have price ranges for neuter surgery in Canada? Thank you in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=6311]Vikinggirl[/MENTION] [MENTION=8958]natski282[/MENTION]

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi, I take my guys to the Heartland Pet Hospital in Streetsville, Mississauga. There are 4 women veterinarians who work there. They are loving, caring and experienced. Dr Susan did Blossom's spay and cherry eye surgeries, and Bulldozers neuter surgery. I am very happy with this practice.

They are are located on Creditview and Brittania in Streetsville. Here is the link to their website.

Heartland Pet Hospital Mississauga, Ontario

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Hi, I take my guys to the Heartland Pet Hospital in Streetsville, Mississauga. There are 4 women veterinarians who work there. They are loving, caring and experienced. Dr Susan did Blossom's spay and cherry eye surgeries, and Bulldozers neuter surgery. I am very happy with this practice.

They are are located on Creditview and Brittania in Streetsville. Here is the link to their website.

Heartland Pet Hospital Mississauga, Ontario

I also have a excellent bulldog vet but from you we are app a 4 hour drive one way , we are the east side of Algonquin park small community called Barry,s Bay , I know Vikinggirl well and and would trust her referral without question if I had issues with My guys and was down south at the time and needed a vet . Let us know how you make out please .

Nat

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I also have a excellent bulldog vet but from you we are app a 4 hour drive one way , we are the east side of Algonquin park small community called Barry,s Bay , I know Vikinggirl well and and would trust her referral without question if I had issues with My guys and was down south at the time and needed a vet . Let us know how you make out please .

Nat

aww Thank You Nat for the vote of Confidence, and the kind words. I feel the same way about you.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom

Nat

aww Thank You Nat for the vote of Confidence, and the kind words. I feel the same way about you.

OP
Steelstacks

Steelstacks

May 30, 2015
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bowser
I think I've decided on Allandale Vet Hospital in Barrie. It was recommended on bulldogs world.com and after speaking with them I have good vibes from them. It's also a little closer to me than East York Holostic and thy quoted me $350 which is reasonable. Thank you [MENTION=6311]Vikinggirl[/MENTION].

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I think I've decided on Allandale Vet Hospital in Barrie. It was recommended on bulldogs world.com and after speaking with them I have good vibes from them. It's also a little closer to me than East York Holostic and thy quoted me $350 which is reasonable. Thank you @Vikinggirl.

Youre welcome, I'm glad you found a good vet, and I hope everything goes well and he has a quick recovery. Please keep us posted.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.