madie4589

Feb 9, 2015
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Is it just me, or do bullys tend to decline in health more rapidly than other dogs? Even little things... for example.

i ran out of the medicated powder I put in Frank's face wrinkles. I ordered some on Amazon and figured he would be okay without it for 2-3 days. Here we are on day 2 and I notice his right eye wrinkle is red, a bit irritated, and already losing hair! Honestly it looks like something that's been getting worse for weeks. yet it only happened a day ago!

Seems like things always crop up overnight with these guys. So, like the bulldog mother that I am, I ran out to the drug store and bought some different powder to use on him until the other stuff arrives tomorrow! I hope he's not too uncomfortable.

another day, another bully problem :)

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
oooh, we just got a new powder from the vet for in between the toes...works like a miracle! hope we don't go through withdrawal if we run out! what do you purchase online, may I ask? :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Sure does.... I remember Lambeau's tail, it was fine that morning, then that afternoon/night -- it was an absolute infected mess.

CCandMurray

Sep 16, 2015
NY
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Murray
Agreed! Murray's gone from kennel cough to pneumonia to tail pocket infection and then fine again and then the cherry eye. He certainly likes to keep me on my toes! Thankfully for the most part he's healed up pretty quickly with the exception of his eye but that's only my opinion the vet says it looks great and just will take a bit longer for it to heal. It's awful when something's bothering them and then I being the guilt mom that I am I have to like get a special toy and or treats every time to 'make him feel better' lol

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online