Help Please..

punky

Mar 19, 2010
washington, west virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
porkchop, abbey, gucci and rocky,
gosh.. whenever i read post of things like this it gets me all nervous and brings back what i was feeling with my odie... i hate that anyone has to feel like that.. i do hope all works out and if you are like i was i know you are not sleeping with worry.. i agree with others about it being from the surgery.. probably even from the anesthesia.. i'm praying everything will be ok.. and damn those vets anyway... oh don't get me started.. why do they give you a number to call if no one will answer or call you back.. a vet gave me her cell phone number because my dog was due for her c-section on a monday and in case she went into labor early i was to call her and she did.. sunday night she started... of course the vet would not answer her phone after many attempts. thank goodness all worked out.. and yes i stayed up all night with her like i do with any of mine that are sick.. no way i could sleep.. i still blame my porkchop for these gray hairs i have to pull out.. lol.. thinking of you both and hoping for the best..

OP
Christie H

Christie H

May 29, 2014
Centerton, Arkansas, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wheezie Kay Wigglebottom and Zakk Abbott Wylde
Well everyone I think we are on the mend.It was a side effect from the anesthesia and he has only thrown up a little foam this morning after he had a bite to eat.Thank you for all the positive thoughts and prayers.We knew he had a sensitive stomach to anesthesia but this has been the longest period.We will keep monitoring him and keep our fingers crossed.These bullies keep you on your toes for sure.My blood pressure has probably been through the roof..

NewEnglandBully

Poopah Scoopah
Community Veteran
Dec 29, 2013
Massachusetts
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastion (Sea Bass)
Well everyone I think we are on the mend.It was a side effect from the anesthesia and he has only thrown up a little foam this morning after he had a bite to eat.Thank you for all the positive thoughts and prayers.We knew he had a sensitive stomach to anesthesia but this has been the longest period.We will keep monitoring him and keep our fingers crossed.These bullies keep you on your toes for sure.My blood pressure has probably been through the roof..
Thx for the update. So glad to hear he is on the mend! Big gentle hugs xo

CCandMurray

Sep 16, 2015
NY
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Murray
I'm so happy to hear that Abbott is doing better! You were both on my mind today and I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery :)

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I'm so glad to be reading this, that he has improved. I'm so happy he is doing better. He will be back to himself before you know it. I wish him a speedy recovery.

OP
Christie H

Christie H

May 29, 2014
Centerton, Arkansas, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wheezie Kay Wigglebottom and Zakk Abbott Wylde
I spoke to the vets office this morning and apparently there was a glitch with their emergency phone service.I told them we had a minor freak out but all is good now.He is getting good back to his bratty self :)

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini

So happy to hear that he is so much better. If he ever(hope not) needs anesthesia again, be sure to let the Dr. know how it affects him. Best wishes for the poor little fella'!

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
That's really good news, hope fully he will be back completely to himself really soon. Please keep us posted. :up:

CCandMurray

Sep 16, 2015
NY
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Murray
I spoke to the vets office this morning and apparently there was a glitch with their emergency phone service.I told them we had a minor freak out but all is good now.He is getting good back to his bratty self :)
Jeez louise it's supposed to be an emergency phone service! Kudos to you for not losing your mind on them I don't know that I would've been able to!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.