Need help think i see blood in roccos urine

anthony1076

Aug 10, 2014
Country
united states
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocco
Took him to the vet a couple of weeks ago they took x-rays to make sure he didnt have stones they also sent a urine sample to the lab didnt find anything they put him on antibiotics for three weeks i still think i see blood in his urine has this happened to anyone else's dog im getting worried any advice he is also urinating alot more than normal

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
That's definitely odd. When that happened to Stiggy, it meant that he had a urinary tract infection. After a couple of weeks of meds, everything cleared up. I would call your vet and see if that's an after effect of the antibiotics. If not, I would take him in again.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I definitely agree with Savemejeebus's comment. It sounds like a bladder infection, and I would have the vet redo the urine test to recheck. I hope he's okay.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I definitely agree with Savemejeebus's comment. It sounds like a bladder infection, and I would have the vet redo the urine test to recheck. I hope he's okay.

agreed.... UTI of some type, I'd be back at the vet

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Needs a vet check. If there's nothing wrong there should not be blood. Three weeks should of taken care of the UTI if it's that and if the antibiotics were the right kind.

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Needs a vet check. If there's nothing wrong there should not be blood. Three weeks should of taken care of the UTI if it's that and if the antibiotics were the right kind.

Agree.

When Tyson started peeing blood - they ruled out UTI, it turned out his prostate was enlarged. Def get it checked out.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.