My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
THANK GOD WINNIE IS OK, I AM SO GLAD SHE IS BACK TO HER NORMAL SELF. GIVE HER A BIG HUG AND KISS FROM ME AND ELMO. WE LOVE HER.

punky

Mar 19, 2010
washington, west virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
porkchop, abbey, gucci and rocky,
gosh, it made me nervous just reading your comment... i'm glad you got her to vet right away... i have to watch our Rocky really closely because he will eat whatever is down on the floor.. I caught him today with a glass saucer that i took out on the porch to feed a stray cat... i know now i wasn't thinking he would try to eat the plate... there was nothing on it and he refused to let me have it.. i have to distract him with another toy in order to take away what he has... he is like an infant.. if it hits the floor then its gone..

OP
Donnam

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
gosh, it made me nervous just reading your comment... i'm glad you got her to vet right away... i have to watch our Rocky really closely because he will eat whatever is down on the floor.. I caught him today with a glass saucer that i took out on the porch to feed a stray cat... i know now i wasn't thinking he would try to eat the plate... there was nothing on it and he refused to let me have it.. i have to distract him with another toy in order to take away what he has... he is like an infant.. if it hits the floor then its gone..

Gail, the emergency vet we saw was really good and a couple of her dogs had had blockages in the past. She told me a story of a bulldog who was brought to emergency because he ate a bunch of chocolate. She induced vomiting and in addition to the chocolate, he vomited up a couple of rubber stoppers that would certainly have caused a blockage if he hadn't thrown them up. We just can't watch these guys closely enough!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.