Annie1991

Community Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Longview, TX
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Punk'N
Finally found a way to put ear medicine in Punk's ears without having to chase her all around the house, stand while getting sprayed with the medicine as she shakes her head - way before the medicine even gets into the canal.

I take a cotton ball and squeeze the medicine on it and then put the ball into her ear and then squeeze and rub the ear to get the medicine into the canal - YEA.

She has a problem with yeast in her ears and I use a vinegar and peroxide mix - like for her paws - works great !

She of course looks at me like - really Mom - you had to find a way :rain::bang:

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Wow, such a smart way! And I gotta admit, I love your bully's name! Not biased at all though. :giggle:

punky

Mar 19, 2010
washington, west virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
porkchop, abbey, gucci and rocky,
my husband use to sit and watch me wrestle with my odie and laugh because he would think its funny, the two of us wrestling ....

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
GO MOMMA!!! Gotta find a way around these little buggers

Roseann

Jan 24, 2014
Kansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Henry, Clyde-EB/basset hound and Macon
I have always stood with them between my legs or get on my knees straddling the "victim" so they can't run. With Macon I use a tea towel and put it on her neck like a scarf, then put the cleaner or medicine in and put the towel over her ear. That way most of the time I have the towel in place by the time she shakes her head. It's the best I've come up with.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.