Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What "extras" do you give your bullie for thier health?

Real Name
    Shelly
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Molly
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: What "extras" do you give your bullie for thier health?

I think I will try coconut oil too. Not sure if I need to add salmon oil if she is already going to get those from the Fromm food I ordered.
    Shelly, owned by:
    Molly (English Bulldog), and Stretch (rescue Basset Hound/honorary bulldog)

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Lacey
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Silva and Stella
    Likes (Received)

Silva eats Fromm food the grain free ones. She gets frozen pumpkin and yogurt everyday. She doesnt really like veggies but I try. She loves fruit so I give her whatever we are eating apples, bananas, oranges everything but grapes and raisins. Also I just started giving her 1/2 tums in the am and pm for her tear stains. I also tried Vegas' stew and she loved it! I think that is it. I am going to order some of the Fromm treats and also try the cheese treats. Hope that helps!
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion. - Anonymous

Bulldog(s) Names
    Bella Cow
    Likes (Received)

This is what I plan on getting this next time around...
    Nutiva Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, 15-Ounce Tubs (Pack of 2) for $11.51. I don't think it would be within rule regulations to post where I get it from but feel free to pm me if you would like to know (I hope that is ok to say?) It seems to be the cheapest I can find this stuff. BTW, this stuff is great to use in replacement of butter, oil, shortning, lotion, lip gloss, cuts and burns, itchy skin, hot oil hair treatments, hair frizz eliminator,etc. We use it for everything!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads