TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Hi how did the vet visit go? My little one is having the same issues. I am hoping that it's is just allergies or a little cold. I'm about to try benedryl like @2BullyMama suggested. I hope it all went well.

Agree with Lynn - is the discharge colored? Green/Yellowish?

michaelsbroly

Nov 20, 2015
Hempstead, Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Broly
Agree with Lynn - is the discharge colored? Green/Yellowish?

No it's all been clear, sometimes when it dries it turns white. It's mostly the discharge him trying to suck it back in or blow it out and sometimes coughing. I started him on Benadryl last night and he was able to sleep a lot better than other nights. Gave him some this morning but he is still struggling with it. Thank you [MENTION=8741]Manydogs[/MENTION] we do plan on taking him, I was just hoping it was just like seasonal allergies since I read they are really prone to them.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
No it's all been clear, sometimes when it dries it turns white. It's mostly the discharge him trying to suck it back in or blow it out and sometimes coughing. I started him on Benadryl last night and he was able to sleep a lot better than other nights. Gave him some this morning but he is still struggling with it. Thank you @Manydogs we do plan on taking him, I was just hoping it was just like seasonal allergies since I read they are really prone to them.

As long as the discharge is clear should be of no concern and most likely is allergy related -- especially since you are in Texas, I'm sure it is kicking in

📰 Latest posts

Members online