Aug 26, 2015
South California
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Boka
If you dont know Boka's situation yet, please read my topic about her having a brain tumor: http://www.englishbulldognews.com/f...le-adorable-girlie-diagnosed-brain-tumor.html

Anyway, after having her thoroughly examined by a neurologist, I have decided to do MRI. At first I was extremely scared of it and didnt want to do it, but now the neurologist is saying that there is a huge chance that it is not a brain tumor and that it is only an inflammation. He said that if I decide to do MRI, and find an inflammation, we can give her medicine and she could live fro at least another 2-3 years. Please pray for her MRI on this coming Tuesday that she will wake up from anasthesia. Thank you

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
Whatever the outcome is, it is for the best. I thank you for taking care of Boka.

Good Luck Boka. - sending positive thoughts to you and your mom.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Continued prayers to you and Boka... You're a great bully parent! Positive thoughts are with you

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
It's probably a good decision to have the MRI on Boka. I know they are very expensive and it is scary having her anesthesized. It was suspected that my last boxer had a tumor in her spine, so we decided to have an MRI to know for sure. In our case, it was indeed a tumor that couldn't be treated, but it gave us some peace of mind to know for sure exactly what it was. I hope Boka's condition isn't a tumor and is something that can be treated with meds. Sending love your way and prayers and positive thoughts! Please keep us posted!

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
I pray for Boka. You are doing everything you can to help her. I think the MRI is a good decision.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Sending LOTS of prayers and support… keep us posted on your sweet girl!!!

OP
Boka the Sweet Heart
Aug 26, 2015
South California
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Boka
Thank you for all of the positive thoughts and prayers. Boka is going in for an MRI tomorrow and the neurologist will also take some spinal fluid out for an extra check. Hopefully it's only a brain inflammation or she is just an epileptic dog. Please continue praying for her MRI tomorrow. I will definitely let you guys know how Boka is doing after her MRI tomorrow. She will probably be going in for MRI tomorrow at around 9 or 10 am.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Sending prayers for today for Bokas MRI and it's not a brain tumour

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Sending positive and healing vibes your way!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Thank you for all of the positive thoughts and prayers. Boka is going in for an MRI tomorrow and the neurologist will also take some spinal fluid out for an extra check. Hopefully it's only a brain inflammation or she is just an epileptic dog. Please continue praying for her MRI tomorrow. I will definitely let you guys know how Boka is doing after her MRI tomorrow. She will probably be going in for MRI tomorrow at around 9 or 10 am.

Checking in to see if you have any word on your baby girl

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.