Poopah Scoopah
Community Veteran
Dec 29, 2013
Massachusetts
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastion (Sea Bass)
Also how about treats? What are some good chicken, grain & potato free treats? Thanks!
1. Stewarts Freeze Dried Liver Treats and - 2. Cod Skins - have worked awesome w/us. The Cod Skins (warning) are puppy crack :yes: The brand I get is PolkaDog. If you sign up on their site, they may send some promo-codes…I just got one for free shipping (way too good to pass up) as they were just marked up and additional $4.50 at the boutique I found them in :ohmy: (a total of $18.50 for the small container) I'm all about supporting local businesses…but YIGES, that was quite an increase.

Tracy

Feb 17, 2017
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brinkley & Prudence
Thank you, thank you this is such helpful info!!!! I was looking at treats that were grain-free and then everything had Potato or sweet potato in the ingredients...ugh.

I also talked with a different vet tech today and she said it sounds like the infection/yeast was spreading to the out part of the ear and to just put the Tresaderm Drops on those spots as well and massage around. So I will try that and do a follow up next week with the vet. :)

Again thanks for sharing the great information it really helps and makes me feel knowledgable and that I can do the best for my little guy. :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.