LukeM

Oct 13, 2015
Houston, Texas
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Goomba
So sorry to hear about your loss, Chad. It's crazy how fast something can happen with no warning whatsoever. I hope you and your wife can find some comfort knowing that she isn't sick anymore. I too believe that you made the right choice given the circumstances you were in. Unfortunately it's never easy... Sorry man

mackbob

Sep 1, 2014
Los Angeles, CA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bob (Bobman)
It's with a heavy heart that I write this. Paisley girl passed away tonight. Her test results came back positive for lymphoma and it was extremely aggressive. She had also went blind and would not eat or drink. We made the decision to put her to sleep and the vet agreed it was best because she was so miserable. She passed in my arms and was happy to be with me. We love her and always will. I buried her at home, in her UK blanket she had from day one. We love you paisley girl, we miss you and will always remember the happiness you brought us. I'm so devastated I can't put it into words so I won't even try.

Chad, I am so beyond sorry that you're going through this. But you showed her the greatest display of love and compassion by not allowing her to suffer for another second. That is true love. Keeping you and Paisley in my thoughts and prayers.

Members online

No members online now.