ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
It's with a heavy heart that I write this. Paisley girl passed away tonight. Her test results came back positive for lymphoma and it was extremely aggressive. She had also went blind and would not eat or drink. We made the decision to put her to sleep and the vet agreed it was best because she was so miserable. She passed in my arms and was happy to be with me. We love her and always will. I buried her at home, in her UK blanket she had from day one. We love you paisley girl, we miss you and will always remember the happiness you brought us. I'm so devastated I can't put it into words so I won't even try.

Oh Chad… I'm SO very sorry to read this, I'm absolutely heartsick over it. First of all know in your heart that you did everything possible to try and help your girl… sounds like she had a wonderful life w/you and your family. MANY of us on here have lost our babies, and we know what you are going thru at this time. We are here for you if you need us… sending hugs and prayers to you and your family. RIP Sweet Paisley...

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
I am so incredibly sorry for your loss. It is heartbreaking to lose them, especially so young. At least you were with her when she was able to pass peacefully and not be in pain anymore. Your family is in my thoughts during such a difficult time. Rest in peace and run free at the bridge beautiful Paisley.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Rest in peace sweet baby.... You were so very loved now be Daddy's angel.

So very sorry for the loss of Paisley

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
I am so sorry Chad , I also am in tears , as i said I have gone thru this recently and it was exactly the same with My precious Tilly app 4 months ago, I have no words to express to you other then I know of what you feel right now My friend .

OP
chad branham

chad branham

Oct 16, 2015
Country
united states
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Paisley Marie Bamboozler
Thank you all for the kind words. I'm devastated and grieving, as many of you have done before I'm sure. I'll never get over paisley, and I don't want to. She was our sweet girl.

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Thank you all for the kind words. I'm devastated and grieving, as many of you have done before I'm sure. I'll never get over paisley, and I don't want to. She was our sweet girl.

You never have to get over her, she will always be with you Chad, they become permanent pieces of our hearts that we carry with us everyday. Sweet girl.

punky

Mar 19, 2010
washington, west virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
porkchop, abbey, gucci and rocky,
i know the pain you are going thru right now... i am so sorry.. please remember you did all you could do and a part of her will always be with you.. she is with my odie now and there is no more suffering.. bless you for all you did for her..

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
We are so sorry for your loss. You are still in prayers and thoughts in this critical time of need. God Bless.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
I am so sorry to hear of your loss of Paisley. Nothing can be said to ease your pain,but know that you are not alone,and many of us have had losses of our loved ones, both skin and fur. You will never forget her,and her spirit will always be with you. Though I have lost many,even today the spirit of my first fur love is still with me and I think of her often,as with all the others. It is not heaven unless they are all there waiting to greet us,when you go through the door. All of our prayers are with you.:pray:Many of us know how the pain of loss feels.

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
Chad, i am so very sorry to hear your sad news and I know you are heartbroken and lost right now. Take comfort in the fact you did everything you possibly could for her even though it probably doesn't feel like it right now. Sweet dreams, sweet girl.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)

Chad I have lost 3 bullies and 1 boxer over the last two years… I'm still grieving and I lost my Roxie girl in Feb. It takes time, and we are here for you…

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.