rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Chad, we are sending prayers and positive vibes your way that Miss Paisley recovers from whatever is causing her to be sick.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
We checked on paisley around lunch. Biopsy results expected in the afternoon. She ate a little today, her fever is down, and her swelling is down. Still no vision, though. The vet wants to keep her a couple more days. She is now taking Prednisone. Hey said they think she can regain her vision once the inflammation of the eyes goes down.

Slow progress, but progress! Continued prayers

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Finally back on here… busy day!!! PLEASE keep us posted… been thinking about you guys all day…

mybrindlegirl

May 30, 2015
Country
Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Püppy
I'm sending prayers and positive thoughts and I hope with all my heart that your sweet little girl feels better soon :heart::heart::heart:

OP
chad branham

chad branham

Oct 16, 2015
Country
united states
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Paisley Marie Bamboozler
It's with a heavy heart that I write this. Paisley girl passed away tonight. Her test results came back positive for lymphoma and it was extremely aggressive. She had also went blind and would not eat or drink. We made the decision to put her to sleep and the vet agreed it was best because she was so miserable. She passed in my arms and was happy to be with me. We love her and always will. I buried her at home, in her UK blanket she had from day one. We love you paisley girl, we miss you and will always remember the happiness you brought us. I'm so devastated I can't put it into words so I won't even try.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
It's with a heavy heart that I write this. Paisley girl passed away tonight. Her test results came back positive for lymphoma and it was extremely aggressive. She had also went blind and would not eat or drink. We made the decision to put her to sleep and the vet agreed it was best because she was so miserable. She passed in my arms and was happy to be with me. We love her and always will. I buried her at home, in her UK blanket she had from day one. We love you paisley girl, we miss you and will always remember the happiness you brought us. I'm so devastated I can't put it into words so I won't even try.

I'm just in tears...had come back to check for updates and see this.

My heart hurts for you & yours, your love is in every word you write
about Paisley.

I take comfort she passed away in your safe arms of devotion and was
happy. I can tell Paisley had a wonderful life, I send prayers of comfort
& healing to all of you with my sincere condolences for such a huge loss.

Corine Pesantes

Aug 13, 2015
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lockjaw and Penny
Oh no!!! Tears right now- literally!! I'm so very sorry for your loss! Also lifting your family in prayers for comfort during such a hard time for you all.

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
I am so, so sorry to hear that you lost your sweet Paisley tonight. You did the best thing letting her go and ending her suffering. I know you will miss her terribly--such a shame that she was taken so young. Remember we are here to support you during this time. I'm sending you love and hugs tonight. Rest in peace sweet girl.

OP
chad branham

chad branham

Oct 16, 2015
Country
united states
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Paisley Marie Bamboozler
image.jpg. Thanks for all the support

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Chad. I am so very sorry for your loss. And what admirable thing of you to do for her - when she could not make the decision herself. It's the most difficult, selfless and honestly the most heartfelt. So much love to not let her continue to suffer. Rest in peace sweet Paisley girl. Run free, free of pain, free of suffering & with full sight. We'll all be reunited again one day. Bless her & bless you for giving her the best life while she was here with us. [emoji25][emoji24][emoji22]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Chad, I'm so very sorry. Thank you so much for loving her and being there to give her comfort. It's without a doubt that she felt your presence and was grateful that you never left her side.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online