ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I hope so! She just started steroids tonight. Tomorrow will be a little over 2 weeks since the initial symptoms, bad breath followed by swelling of the throat and face

Well let's hope for the best, and once you get answers we can take it from there…

Hang in there, and know that everyone on here is praying for you both!!!

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Sorry I am very late in reading this as soon as I saw Trifexis mentioned alarm bells went off.
Sending prayers for you all and hope Paisley is beginning to improve now she is on the steroids, please keep us updated on her.

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
I hope so! She just started steroids tonight. Tomorrow will be a little over 2 weeks since the initial symptoms, bad breath followed by swelling of the throat and face

Chad, we are all praying hard for sweet Paisley, I know how hard these times can be, but hang in there and be strong for her. She needs you there, by her side to help her pull through this. Although she is weak, she sounds like a strong girl, and the fact that bullies are so stubborn is even better. Please keep us posted, we are all pulling for her!!!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I had a pup with puppy strangles and they did a surgery immediately to drain the puss. He was as good as gold and never showed any symptoms of being ill, except for the giant swelling in his throat. He was only a baby, 6 weeks old. Some of the members here know him, Marlow Meatball.

So I'm just wondering why they didn't do surgery to drain and clean out the puss right away.

I'm sending big prayers to you and your girl!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
I'm so sorry to read about this.

Paisley and you are in my prayers.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Poor poor baby girl, I sincerely hope that things improve. Please keep us posted. :pray:

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
I am so sorry to hear about Paisley. Sending positive and healing thoughts your way....

OP
chad branham

chad branham

Oct 16, 2015
Country
united states
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Paisley Marie Bamboozler
We checked on paisley around lunch. Biopsy results expected in the afternoon. She ate a little today, her fever is down, and her swelling is down. Still no vision, though. The vet wants to keep her a couple more days. She is now taking Prednisone. Hey said they think she can regain her vision once the inflammation of the eyes goes down.

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
We checked on paisley around lunch. Biopsy results expected in the afternoon. She ate a little today, her fever is down, and her swelling is down. Still no vision, though. The vet wants to keep her a couple more days. She is now taking Prednisone. Hey said they think she can regain her vision once the inflammation of the eyes goes down.

We'll take any bit of good news, this is all good. It can only go up from here! Still will continue to pray for Paisley. Even though she's staying at the vet, go visit her, bring her a blanket or old shirt with your scent on it so she can have it with her. Let know her know you're still there, its the best free medicine ever.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Reading this now and joining everyone's prayers over your Paisley.

Sending you & family, big Texas hugs...this is so hard, I know <3

OP
chad branham

chad branham

Oct 16, 2015
Country
united states
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Paisley Marie Bamboozler
She's had a Kentucky Wildcats blanket she's used since 8 weeks old that she has with her

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.