Real Name
    Pam
    Country
    From England
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Monty
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Very Sick bulldog

Chad, i am so very sorry to hear your sad news and I know you are heartbroken and lost right now. Take comfort in the fact you did everything you possibly could for her even though it probably doesn't feel like it right now. Sweet dreams, sweet girl.
    Chumly 2002-2014 A gentle soul and the love of my life.

2. Likes Texas Carol liked this post
    Worlds Greatest Chef I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Henny
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

I'm so sorry for the loss of your sweet girl, Paisley. May she rest in peace and run forever free.

4. Likes Texas Carol liked this post
    EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Tracey
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Willow (2015) Walter (2014) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by chad branham View Post
    Thank you all for the kind words. I'm devastated and grieving, as many of you have done before I'm sure. I'll never get over paisley, and I don't want to. She was our sweet girl.
    Chad I have lost 3 bullies and 1 boxer over the last two years… I'm still grieving and I lost my Roxie girl in Feb. It takes time, and we are here for you…

"What we once enjoyed and deeply loved, we can never lose, for all that we love deeply becomes a part of us." Helen Keller
    RIP Wellie, Bella, Winston & Roxie

6. Likes bullmama, Texas Carol liked this post
    Owner/Administrator Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

So very sorry for your loss RIP Paisley Girl

Everyday is a party when you own a bulldog!
    CLICK HERE to Sponsor a rescue Bulldog!

8. Likes Texas Carol liked this post
    Head Pooper Scooper I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    David
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
    Likes (Received)

So sorry to hear the news, and sorry for your loss. Rest in peace baby girl.
    Have a Great Bully Day.
    Member of The Bulldog Club of America, The Bulldog Club of Texas and French Bulldog Club of America.
    Bully hugs from - BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri & Katie

Country
    Uk
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Dudley
    Likes (Received)

So sorry you have lost Paisley, these are always very hard threads to read and always have us in tears so I can not imagine how you must feel, they really are very special little dogs.

11. Likes Texas Carol liked this post
    Real Name
    Sara
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Charlotte
    Likes (Received)

I am so sorry for your loss! Run free paisley. I started reading the thread and as posts went on I was hoping and praying, and then the post of the beautiful way you put her to rest.. In tears. You are hurting now --so sending some bully strength and hugs your way. Ugh I'm sorry.

13. Likes Texas Carol liked this post
    Country
    united states
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Miss Paisley Marie Bamboozler
    Likes (Received)

-image-jpg
    This is Paisley and I, December 2013 in my front yard. She loved the snow when it wasn't too deep, haha. I'm having a very difficult time adjusting at home. I know it's only been 1 day, but I've been heartbroken 2 weeks fearing this. She actually gave me a few kisses on the face before she laid down and couldn't raise up any longer yesterday. Luckily I have a wild, funny little 1 year old boy (human) who keeps me on my toes. I'm also a police officer so I stay super busy at work. I just can't go more than a minute without thinking of her.

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

-image-jpg
    This is Paisley and I, December 2013 in my front yard. She loved the snow when it wasn't too deep, haha. I'm having a very difficult time adjusting at home. I know it's only been 1 day, but I've been heartbroken 2 weeks fearing this. She actually gave me a few kisses on the face before she laid down and couldn't raise up any longer yesterday. Luckily I have a wild, funny little 1 year old boy (human) who keeps me on my toes. I'm also a police officer so I stay super busy at work. I just can't go more than a minute without thinking of her.
    Thank you for loving her so much.... Many if us have been here and the pain lessens but the love will always be with you... Think and talk about her all you need to, it helps get through the grief
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

16. Likes Texas Carol, ddnene liked this post
    The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Jessica
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
    Likes (Received)

Default Very Sick bulldog

-image-jpg
    What a great pictures. Memories like these are irreplaceable - live in those sweet moments. She had the BEST life, with the best Daddy. A lot of dogs don't get that

I could look at pics of her for days. We don't know why things happen, and why she was taken at such a young age, but we do know she is no longer suffering. I hope that when the day comes for us, I have the same amount of strength, and love that you have for sweet Paisley.

We'd love to see more pics; and we're all here for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My whole heart, Tyson.
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend, obviously never owned a Bulldog.

Dog Show Judge Become a 4 Paw Member natski282's Avatar
    Real Name
    Nat
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Primrose= Rosie and Megan = Meg,
    Likes (Received)

-image-jpg
    Chad I also worked in Toronto with Metro for 13 years left and went on to other things and em now retired , small world , I spent weeks trying to find out why Tilly passed due to the same thing I was and can still get upset about it as i did when you let us know Paisley passed. I had been to this site way before I got her to learn about the breed and ask questions spent almost a year picking out a breeder . Tilly turned 4 the week she passed and i still miss her terrible , there are a ton of steps to grieving My friend its also like someone came along and cut your arm off some days , This place helped Me so much just having the people here that have gone thru the loss and were amazing just to talk to and get involved with on the site . I lasted four months and decided to Get another ( My wife said I was not fun to be around much ) I so missed the breed being around Me , now that might not be for you Chad it was for Me , I also have 4 other dogs , kids are gone , live in the country 6 acres for the dogs to run on ect ect . Do Me a favor hang around , with your experience as a bully owner there are lots of people need advice on the breed , get involved on the site post some pics when your ready we love pics around here , once your little one ( Human lol ) is off to bed it is a great place to come and relax shoot the breeze help some out . Here is a pic speaking of snow of My Tilly playing with My Siberian Husky Willow -013-jpg-006-jpg first pic is Willow teaching Tilly to hunt for mice under the snow , 2nd is Tilly stuck in the snow
    Hope to see you around soon chad
    Nat
    YOU MIGHT BE A BULLDOG IF...

...everyone else in a room with you is pinching their noses
    ...you snore like a chain saw.
    ...it takes too much energy to beg
    ...your snore is louder than your bark
    ...you have never seen your tail...what is a tail anyways?
    ...you're the loudest snorer in the house.

BullyWood Movie Star Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Susan Moore
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Elmo
    Likes (Received)

God Bless You Chad, I know how hard it is to loose a Beloved 4 Legged Baby. Paisley Run with the Angels Sweet Heart, You have Your Wings Now. Chad you will see Your Paisley One Day to Never Part again. Love and Sending Prayers to Your Chad.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Remove Ads