Hi, I'm sorry you're going through this worry with Murray, and I hope he is okay. I went through a similar experience with Bulldozer, he swallowed a bone from a honey garlic spare rib when we had Chinese food. Hubby had left his plate on the couch for 1 second, and Dozer grabbed a bone from his plate. We called the Emergency Vet, and they said to keep an eye on him and to give him a piece of bread because this can protect the stomach from any sharp bones. He was fine and he has also swallowed 4 socks, a dishcloth and Nerf Bullets, and has always been able to either poop it out or vomit it out. I would watch him closely, and watch for signs of obstruction like vomiting, diarrhea, lethargy, or excessive drooling from the mouth. Keep an eye on his poop and watch to see if he passes it. You can also give him some high fibre canned food to help him pass the bone. Dozer acted normal, played normal, and ate, peed and pooped after swallowing socks, and then eventually passed them.