brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
give me two minutes and I will find out.
Ok i called, they do not deliver to the UK yet. I'm thinking when you decide which food you will go with, you can call around to your local stores and see if they carry it. If you want my honest opinion, I would try the Wellnss Basic Grain free Duck and Potato. Brutus really loves it and he isn't having any ill effects from it. He jsut had a vet check and he thought it was a good choice. Please make sure you get the Grain free, Wellness has an identical food called Simple and it is NOT grain free and I mistakenly bought it and BAM Brutus had a raging ear infection. :( It is reasonally priced also, which is nice since i have probably spent thousands of dollars trying to find something my boy can tolerate.

OP
cocopopsandmeay123

cocopopsandmeay123

Aug 31, 2014
Thanks dolphin. They send there love
28a4aa1efa8e925b54221274e663375d.jpg
59a800ca42dc1f4bb2e8ce84ea3c6d9d.jpg

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Maybe you could ask your vet to check their stool samples for yeast. If it lives in their digestive system, and I'm pretty sure it does, cause of all the antibiotics that have also killed the good bacteria, it will manifest itselt in the paws, skin, eyes etc. There is a medicine (heavy stuff) to kill yeast. There is also milder way with a product called Candida forte. There is other brands as well, but the word Candida is in most of them. Double the dose for 2 months and give extra probiotics with it. You should not feed simple carbs at this time since it is yeasts favorite food.....I guess you can get pre-prepared raw in the UK and that is what I suggest to feed anyways if you're not familiar in preparing it yourself.

jimmyjj

agingermom's minion and cabana boy
Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
A Scottish guy living in England
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
hi there

skinners is ok but not the best, go to puts at home and look at the grain free section, great range (where all the stuff that give dogs allergies have been taken out)
james wellbeloved, barking heads or wainrights grain free what i use.
for the fold go onto ebay and get clx wipes now its 18 pound for 40 sheets but you can half these to make them last longer, the product has an anti yeast thing which will clear up the folds
once its cleared up theres nothing stopping you changing to witch hazel (non alcoholic) and cotton buds

OP
cocopopsandmeay123

cocopopsandmeay123

Aug 31, 2014
Thx u every body. !! Going to continue with the antibiotics for another 4 days.. Al get some wipes as Jimmy advised and am going to try them again on the raw food diet .. Fingers crossed it works. Thank you all , coco & meaty.
f5dc195d9e4f78f25a1168dd0fe10656.jpg

NewEnglandBully

Poopah Scoopah
Community Veteran
Dec 29, 2013
Massachusetts
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastion (Sea Bass)
Ok i called, they do not deliver to the UK yet. I'm thinking when you decide which food you will go with, you can call around to your local stores and see if they carry it. If you want my honest opinion, I would try the Wellnss Basic Grain free Duck and Potato. Brutus really loves it and he isn't having any ill effects from it. He jsut had a vet check and he thought it was a good choice. Please make sure you get the Grain free, Wellness has an identical food called Simple and it is NOT grain free and I mistakenly bought it and BAM Brutus had a raging ear infection. :( It is reasonally priced also, which is nice since i have probably spent thousands of dollars trying to find something my boy can tolerate.
Does Amazon deliver to the UK? I think you can get Honest Kitchen from Amazon…maybe a way around HK not delivering there yet? I don't have an Amazon account to plug the zip code in and check, but worth a shot if you can get raw?

Most Reactions