USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Roxy
We have had Roxy for 2 weeks and she has had the following:

Rash on belly (now cleared)
Respiratory Infection (now cleared)
Fleas (now cleared)
Eye infection (now cleared)

and today she was diagnosed with tapeworms :( they were in her poop and little grain of rice looking sacs on her blanket. She got a pill for tapeworms and her first dose of dewormer for all worms. We gave her heartgard 2 weeks ago.

Its just so heartbreaking that she has had to get allll of that in a 2 week span. We are working hard to get her better :)

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Heartgard doesn't prevent tapeworm.

poor girl.. so much for a little puppy to go through :(

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
poor little girl! So happy she has you and you are giving her the love and care she needs ! This will all be behind her soon dn she will be ruling her kingdom!

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Yes, thankfully she has you, and the best care. She'll be better in no time. Give her lots of loving & hugs!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Poor little gal. She must not have had very good care where ever you got her. Pinworms look like grains of rice. Tape worm segments look like pieces of flat skinny noodles.
So glad she is now getting the care she needed-since she had fleas,it is logical that she got tapes. [MENTION=14854]TheFknHansons[/MENTION]

OP
TheFknHansons

TheFknHansons

Sep 25, 2015
Lebanon PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Roxy
Thank you everyone for the kind words and well wishes!!! Roxy is such an amazing pup and we just want her happy and healthy!!! image.jpeg

punky

Mar 19, 2010
washington, west virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
porkchop, abbey, gucci and rocky,
poor Roxy.. she should get an extra toy for all she's going thru.. lol.. sorry thats how i am.. i am so bad now that when i am at work and things are slow i find myself making braided dog toys for them... yeah, i got it bad.. lol.. she's beautiful.. kisses to the pretty girl.. :blowkiss:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online