Skin tags

jessica989

Jul 9, 2013
Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Porky
Wondering if anyone has had experience with skin tags on their bullies. My bully has what I believe to be on on her "elbow".... Do they get bigger? Should they get removed? I'm going to have the vet verify my thoughts on what it is, but just looking for some opinions on them!

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
One of my guys has a couple and I leave them be. If they were an abnormal colour, though, I'd seek a vet.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Wondering if anyone has had experience with skin tags on their bullies. My bully has what I believe to be on on her "elbow".... Do they get bigger? Should they get removed? I'm going to have the vet verify my thoughts on what it is, but just looking for some opinions on them!

can you post a picture/ Some can be left alone, others may need to be removed

OP
J

jessica989

Jul 9, 2013
Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Porky
imagejpeg

- - - Updated - - -

imagejpeg

- - - Updated - - -

imagejpeg

- - - Updated - - -

Can you post a pic?

imagejpeg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 183

punky

Mar 19, 2010
washington, west virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
porkchop, abbey, gucci and rocky,
my abbey has one.. at least that is what i think it is.. it doesn't seem to bother her and isn't getting any bigger.. so the vet and i decided to just keep an eye on it.. i will take a picture of it when i can.. it is located on her back leg.. on the inside.. i just keep watching it close..

YHSublime

Dec 16, 2014
Fairfax, VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Taco & Thor
My Taco has one on his back. It kind of looks like a big mole. I thought it was a tick when we went to see him at the rescue. It doesn't seem to bother him, and it weirded me out at first, but I don't even notice it these days. Vet said it was fine.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.