Red and irritated

hneves

May 7, 2015
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Duke
This is very disturbing but my bully's penis is red and irritated. He's constantly itching it and it really makes him uncomfortable. I made a appointment for Friday but just wanted to get some ideas of what this might be?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    691.2 KB · Views: 125
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    768.7 KB · Views: 105

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
I'm not sure what I'm seeing? The tip is generally a little redder than the rest. I can't see the irritation on my monitor..

Is he trying to scratch it?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
My Frenchie actually has dermatitis of the prepuce and i have to put an ointment on and in 2x a day....Quadritop...?it helps stop the dryness

Your boy's boy looks normal to me so it could be the inside is dry like my Cheli

OpieRay

Aug 19, 2014
Nevada
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Opie
It honestly looks fine to me. Boy bullies are a joy aren't they?

OP
H

hneves

May 7, 2015
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Duke
Sometimes it bleeds. I started noticing sometimes when he would lay down and get up there would be a little blood and he does itch it a lot.

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
[MENTION=12554]harveyspecter[/MENTION] - what did harvey boy have again, I remember he was bleeding too?

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
Harvey must have cut himself when he was humping his toy and his private rubbed on some rough surface. So everytime he gets excited he bleeds. If he kept on bleeding, he ran the risk of a prolapse urethra which will require a rather intrusive surgery. He suggested the neutering route so as to keep him calm. So I did. Eversince, I never saw Harvey hump anything.

UCTank

Dec 29, 2015
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
TANK
My bully does the same thing. He rubs his penis until it's raw. Then he bleeds ALOT! What did you do to cure this condition?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
My bully does the same thing. He rubs his penis until it's raw. Then he bleeds ALOT! What did you do to cure this condition?

I also replied to your other post..... but we started out with this for my Frenchie "My Frenchie actually has dermatitis of the prepuce and i have to put an ointment on and in 2x a day....Quadritop...?it helps stop the dryness" And then moved on to the Motomax because the Quadritop was not strong enough to clear it up.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Oh Cheli, [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] is telling your most personal secrets!:blush:Bite her!:pissed:

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Is it out like that all the time or most of the time? If so it could be a prolapsed urethra. Needs to see a vet imo.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.