What could have caused this?

OP
TessaAndSamson

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
So it's been over a week since I have had Samson back on the salmon and its been getting better but not alot better, his face still hasn't looked this bad since he was 1.5-2 years old when his allergies first developed and before I discovered Natural Balance. I feel so bad for him!!!!

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
poor guy! i know it gets bad much faster than it gets better, so i'm hoping he'll get some relief in the next week or so. good luck!:hug:

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
I think this has been mentioned in other threads but it could also be allergy season wreaking havoc on Samson too. It sounds like the Turkey and Duck NVI did not agree with him however I know that Linus' wrinkles look worse than usual because things are blooming in Arizona. He's been a bit more itchy lately so I have given him some Benadryl this week.

Ah, bullies, it never ends!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I added NuVet to their diets the past 2 days and it seems to be helping quite a bit. I do believe it is the pollen too, for sure.

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
I was just going to mention the pollen. I know it is making my daughter and I crazy here. I hope the NuVet helps and that he feels better soon!

Members online

No members online now.