Frogs & Bulldogs

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Sophie has just now thrown up her supper that she ate about 2 1/2 hours ago. She has been her usual self today, eating breakfast and lunch and keeping those down. I don't think it is related to the frog, unless she found it dead in the yard after supper. I just gave her a Ranitidine tablet, so I will keep watching her.

how she doing now -- was the rest of the night OK?

OP
Mom of Tucker

Mom of Tucker

Jun 22, 2015
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sophie (2015), Jasper (2020), Tucker (2015-2020)
how she doing now -- was the rest of the night OK?

She threw up all night, everything since breakfast yesterday. I know this because I had given her a blueberry then, and it was in the last of it.

This morning she is back to her playful puppy self, and I fed her chicken and rice. Suppose I will keep a close eye on her and take her in if she gets sick again.

Thank you for asking!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
She threw up all night, everything since breakfast yesterday. I know this because I had given her a blueberry then, and it was in the last of it.

This morning she is back to her playful puppy self, and I fed her chicken and rice. Suppose I will keep a close eye on her and take her in if she gets sick again.

Thank you for asking!

I hope she is all past it.... fingers crossed

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online