Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please beaware of Toys with squeekers or rattles , they will no longer be in My home !

Dog Show Judge Become a 4 Paw Member natski282's Avatar
    Real Name
    Nat
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Primrose= Rosie and Megan = Meg,
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Please beaware of Toys with squeekers or rattles , they will no longer be in My home !

Quote Originally Posted by Mom of Tucker View Post
    So sad about Tilly - I don't even like to think of the misery I will suffer when I lose my babies.
    I'm glad your big boy is back to his usual self. He looked so pitiful in some of those pics!
    It is scary that they ARE like billy goats - capable of eating anything!
    Ginger I am still missing her so very much it truly amazes Me how I feel for a grown closer to 60 yrs old man . I have had many many dogs and other pets in my life and of course were only here a short time i get that , but this one took the wind right out of my sails . I am still trying to find answers to be honest .
    Thanks Nat

2. Likes 2BullyMama liked this post
    Real Name
    Ginger
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tucker & Sophie
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Please beaware of Toys with squeekers or rattles , they will no longer be in My home !

Quote Originally Posted by natski282 View Post
    Ginger I am still missing her so very much it truly amazes Me how I feel for a grown closer to 60 yrs old man . I have had many many dogs and other pets in my life and of course were only here a short time i get that , but this one took the wind right out of my sails . I am still trying to find answers to be honest .
    Thanks Nat
    The bond with our Bulldogs is incredible. I lost a Bully puppy to pneumonia, and he was only 4 months old. It was such a heartache, and I hadn't even bonded with him the way I have Sophie and Tucker now. I suppose just the fact that they are really like children who count on us and love us unconditionally and bring us so much joy, losing them leaves a void that cannot be filled. Like they say, though, it's better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all.

Mom of Tucker AND Sophie

4. Likes 2BullyMama liked this post
    Real Name
    Nat
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

The bond with our Bulldogs is incredible. I lost a Bully puppy to pneumonia, and he was only 4 months old. It was such a heartache, and I hadn't even bonded with him the way I have Sophie and Tucker now. I suppose just the fact that they are really like children who count on us and love us unconditionally and bring us so much joy, losing them leaves a void that cannot be filled. Like they say, though, it's better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all.
    So True ginger , well I got back in the saddle think the Prettyone was sick of Me mopping around dunno she also knew I would get another Bully , A good friend of mine and also a vet said to Me years ago knowing Me as he did that I should go out there and find another to love , Normally he tells his clients to wait 6 months to a year . I am starting to get pretty excited about picking her up next weekend and starting another relationship with the our breed again .

6. Likes 2BullyMama liked this post
    Real Name
    Ginger
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tucker & Sophie
    Likes (Received)

@natski282, That is so exciting to be getting a new Bully! Please share pics with us! Congratulations!

Mom of Tucker AND Sophie

Real Name
    Nat
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

@natski282, That is so exciting to be getting a new Bully! Please share pics with us! Congratulations!
    Thanks very much I am so excited Yes there will be many many pics , I have posted some of her from the day I picked her out to present that I have got from the breeder , should be some in my photo albums , I have been having just in the past two days trouble posting to the site keep getting error messages , were working on that lol

9. Likes 2BullyMama liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads