@AmberXo So sorry to hear that you and Brynlee had to go through this. She could have gotten stung where the swelling remains. I would try putting an ice pack on it,
to see if it helps the swelling go down some. That may be in an area of a lymph node,and it would take longer for the swelling to go down. Thank God that she made it through all this, and had no breathing problem. Mine went through something similar, as she chases wasps,and got stung in the mouth. I didn't find the sting but I saw the wasp at her face. The prednisone and benedryl did work for her. If your girl has such serious reactions,which could get progressively worse, I would ask the vet to give you a shot that you could keep on hand, in case this happens again. I know this will keep you on edge all the time.Glad the vet will be checking her out tomorrow.