Update on bugzys health!

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
Cindy (terriers 10), thank you for your post explaining how dogs are professionally groomed. I can understand how a dog could be accidentally injured if it decided to bail while the noose was around its neck.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
[MENTION=1578]NICASFINEST[/MENTION] Just wondering how Bugzy is doing???

OP
NICASFINEST

NICASFINEST

Dec 9, 2010
California
Bulldog(s) Names
BUGZY
[MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION] thank u so much for asking he finally is back to his nomral jolly, bratty self, but i did notice that ever since his experience with petco grooming he is very uneasy around strangers, he now barks at everyone who walks in front of our house even kids which he would never do, so i did notice that he is becoming aggressive towards people...so we working with him on that...thanks for asking :) i love ur black n white picture!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
[MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION] thank u so much for asking he finally is back to his nomral jolly, bratty self, but i did notice that ever since his experience with petco grooming he is very uneasy around strangers, he now barks at everyone who walks in front of our house even kids which he would never do, so i did notice that he is becoming aggressive towards people...so we working with him on that...thanks for asking :) i love ur black n white picture!

Aawww... it may take a while for him to get his confidence back .. that is just too awful!! :*(

OP
NICASFINEST

NICASFINEST

Dec 9, 2010
California
Bulldog(s) Names
BUGZY
Hi guys, so i did complain and took it up the chain of command for petco all i got back was an email that they would address the problem...i was highly irritated and angry and surprised that i didnt go back to petco,jump over the counter and kick their @*&@&$^ !!!!:angry: there loop hole for getting out of it was that i signed a liability of release if anything was to happen during the grooming!!!!!:angry: So in other words i was f@*!#D. So just be careful when you take your dog to groomers because they may be new, unexperienced, having a bad day and take it out on ur baby...n it sucks because i was talking to my friends who also have dogs but not bullys and it also happened to one of theirs!!!!
Also that day i tried sticking around but they dont have the glass windows like ive noticed at petsmarts- this petco on la brea for those of you who live in los angeles dont go there, they have the black glass from the outside and inside its walls so u cant c the actual grooming just were they check them in and wait....
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] yup thats what am saying and it was based on his swelling, and xrays that the Dr concluded it had to be the way they leashed him up and yanked their leash while bathing him, and on a side note i never leash him up by his neck he has the body harness instead...even the nurse told me its not the first time they see dogs come in with injurys from groomers and she did mention petco as one of them!
am glad that now his bark is back to normal!!!
[MENTION=1612]Alice Kable[/MENTION] that is exactly what i wanted but i kept getting excuses and run arounds even after i had made calls, emails, you name it!!!
[MENTION=1041]lexterwayne[/MENTION] the good thing is that u were there so there was no way of them denying that they did it!!! am glad u were there to c it if not u would of gotten the same bulls*** as me!!!
@terrier10- it sounds like u would be a gentle groomer but not everyone has common sense or is caring and gentle with dogs unfortunately Bugzy had to experience it!!!

BUGZY BARKED THANX FOR THE HUGS AND KISSES AM DOING SO MUCH BETTER :hug::luv:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.