keeping paw pads healthy

Seline Weiskopff

Mar 11, 2015
syracuse
Country
united states
Bulldog(s) Names
molly
What is the best way to keep Molly's paw pads soft and healthy ? Is aquaphor good to use ? Also notice very small dry area on her back when brushing her tonight. No redness just dry and missing a little hair.

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
I think Aquaphor is good to use if the paws are very dry and cracking. Otherwise, I think you want to keep them a little tough so they don't hurt them when walking outside. Kind of like our bottoms of our feet are a little tougher. Aquaphor is also very good for dry patches of skin.

Sophatp

Feb 2, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Leonidas
I use natural dog company, paw soother, on my bullies paw pads. They are nice and soft and I do not have to worry about any toxins if/when they try to lick it off

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I think Aquaphor is good to use if the paws are very dry and cracking. Otherwise, I think you want to keep them a little tough so they don't hurt them when walking outside. Kind of like our bottoms of our feet are a little tougher. Aquaphor is also very good for dry patches of skin.

agreed!

As for the hair patch.... can you post a picture and how old is she?

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.