ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
It never ends. Her eye infection appears to be clearing up. She is eating again, though not with her normal enthusiasm (I fear we have created a little monster with the eggs). Her lungs sound much better, but last night her ears were bothering her. She got a dose of ear medicine, which helped. I feel so bad for this little dog, who has so few days when everything is working as it should. Through it all, she is such a loving little thing.

I get so angry with the breeder, who bred Mabel and passed on all these problems to future generations. She should be locked away--or better yet--forced to pay for the vet bills all those puppy owners will incur in treating the results of her irresponsible actions.

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
It never ends. Her eye infection appears to be clearing up. She is eating again, though not with her normal enthusiasm (I fear we have created a little monster with the eggs). Her lungs sound much better, but last night her ears were bothering her. She got a dose of ear medicine, which helped. I feel so bad for this little dog, who has so few days when everything is working as it should. Through it all, she is such a loving little thing.

I get so angry with the breeder, who bred Mabel and passed on all these problems to future generations. She should be locked away--or better yet--forced to pay for the vet bills all those puppy owners will incur in treating the results of her irresponsible actions.

Bless her heart, I am happy that she is at least feeling better, and eating again. Please give her a big hug from me.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
AHH yes! If the "breeders" of un healthy dogs(sire and/or dam) had to pay all the medical bills of the pups-things would definitely change,wouldn't they?!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Sweet little Mabel.... She has a great Mama that will always give the best care and love

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Checking in on sweet Mabel & continued prayers for all
issues to resolve, asap. Sending y'all loving hugs <3

Oh for a world where bad breeders are fined (& jailed if
continued) for these wrongs, to be held accountable for
the illnesses, the deaths, the money & the heartbreak ;(

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Hoping Mabel is feeling better.....:pray:

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Chris i'm just NOW reading this… I'm so sorry to hear that Mabel is not doing well, poor baby girl. I hope that she feels better soon…

punky

Mar 19, 2010
washington, west virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
porkchop, abbey, gucci and rocky,
:pray2: praying for you mabel... my odie got pneumonia and i didnt sleep for almost two weeks with worry.. but thats how i am when i have a sick fur babie.. i gave him breathing treatments also... hope mabel gets better soon.

OP
ChrisRN

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
Mabel is back to normal--as normal as she ever can be! Her eye is clearing up beautifully, and her breathing sounds as it always does--thanks to a small trachea. The problem now is that she considers her food boring and won't eat unless we top it with something she deems up to par for her royal highness. She is so special to us. Thank you all for keeping us in your thoughts. Just one more reason I love you guys. :heart:

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Yeah Mabel.... Chris make sure you an Bill stay on top of her food request... Yogurt, pumpkin, green beans... A princess gets what she wants! :)

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Wonderful news about Sweet Mabel, I am so glad she is doing Good. Makes my Heart Sing With Joy. Love and Kisses to you Mabel.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online