cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I know what you mean, Christine. These guys can be so fast sometimes. The other day I caught Finn sniffing something in the backyard very suspiciously. I ran out the door and before I knew it he had a slice of pizza in his mouth! where it came from, I have no idea. Sometimes squirrels will carry food over (like apples) and drop them in my yard. But pizza?! I was able to pry most of it out of him but he did ingest a little.

I know our minds tend to think the worst but I'm hoping Lambeau just has a tummy virus and nothing more.

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I know what you mean, Christine. These guys can be so fast sometimes. The other day I caught Finn sniffing something in the backyard very suspiciously. I ran out the door and before I knew it he had a slice of pizza in his mouth! where it came from, I have no idea. Sometimes squirrels will carry food over (like apples) and drop them in my yard. But pizza?! I was able to pry most of it out of him but he did ingest a little.

I know our minds tend to think the worst but I'm hoping Lambeau just has a tummy virus and nothing more.

a slice of PIZZA!!! Good lord, Banks would have had that gone before I got to her.... thank goodness you got there and he only got a little, he could have choke trying to eat it in one bite.

as many of us have stated... these babies sure do keep us on our toes!

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
a slice of PIZZA!!! Good lord, Banks would have had that gone before I got to her.... thank goodness you got there and he only got a little, he could have choke trying to eat it in one bite.

as many of us have stated... these babies sure do keep us on our toes!

I've been having some work done in my house so I'm thinking someone carelessly dropped his pizza on the ground(!) When I looked it over there was cheese and pepperoni on it and Finn would not open his darn mouth and I ended up carefully prying his mouth open and grabbing whatever I could. Later i found more pieces of crusts hiding in the mulch. This was just as he was recovering from his own GI issues too so yeah, I have more wrinkles and totally need a spa day even though I just had 2wks off!! :faint:

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

ONLY at Finns home would a squirrel be walking around with a slice of pizza!!! :w00t:

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I've been having some work done in my house so I'm thinking someone carelessly dropped his pizza on the ground(!) When I looked it over there was cheese and pepperoni on it and Finn would not open his darn mouth and I ended up carefully prying his mouth open and grabbing whatever I could. Later i found more pieces of crusts hiding in the mulch. This was just as he was recovering from his own GI issues too so yeah, I have more wrinkles and totally need a spa day even though I just had 2wks off!! :faint:

you need to talk with your construction crew.... I had to when they were doing our patio. went out one day and chicken wings were in the dirt! :stinkeye:

ONLY at Finns home would a squirrel be walking around with a slice of pizza!!! :w00t:

:rofl: :rofl:

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Oh LambPie (Pizza)...you got Momma worried...agin!

And now, us too! What are we to do with you (we all
know this answer), kiss & love & cuddle you even more
cause you're soft & squishy & irresistible (that face) *sigh*

Prayers immediately & continually, made even stronger by
joining with so many others. And for you & Lewis, ugh, my
tummy hurts thinking of y'all's in knots ;( Love Y'all

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Letting him have a little bit of sun ...VERY hot here today
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441053999.873975.jpg

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Letting him have a little bit of sun ...VERY hot here today
View attachment 90547

I'm not kidding!...my tummy started hurting!

Cheli's coloring is amazingly beautiful in sunlight!

Try to calm yourself, eat a bit of something & hydrate!

Breathe, breathe, breathe, it could all be just what we
got now...upset tummy ;)

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I'm not kidding!...my tummy started hurting!

Cheli's coloring is amazingly beautiful in sunlight!

Try to calm yourself, eat a bit of something & hydrate!

Breathe, breathe, breathe, it could all be just what we
got now...upset tummy ;)

Praying you are right... He just wants to sleepImageUploadedByTapatalk1441055198.503302.jpg

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w

I'm going through a major renovation (as some of you guys may know). Every weekend I keep finding tea bags all over the backyard. I even found one stuck to a tree. WTF?? Tea contains caffeine.. so dangerous to our babies.
My new routine is walking around the property searching for teabags. If I ever find out who's doing it, I'm gonna bust their nuts.

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
[MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] Christine- update as soon as you can. Hugs to you and the little guy.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Glad he will be seen today, hopefully it's just an upset tummy.

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
I'm going through a major renovation (as some of you guys may know). Every weekend I keep finding tea bags all over the backyard. I even found one stuck to a tree. WTF?? Tea contains caffeine.. so dangerous to our babies.
My new routine is walking around the property searching for teabags. If I ever find out who's doing it, I'm gonna bust their nuts.

i'm cringing with that last sentence. I assure you it wasn't me -@nycbullymama

Christie H

May 29, 2014
Centerton, Arkansas, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wheezie Kay Wigglebottom and Zakk Abbott Wylde
Poor baby..it must be going around lately.Wheezie was not feeling well yesterday but didn't vomit.She didn't want to move around or go potty she ate because my husband hand fed her but alls OK today so far.Sending positive vibes your way and update us as soon as you can..

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.