Lambeau is not feeling well

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
He threw up two little piles last night that were like brown oatmeal, not even a handful each time - I am thinking digested food. Then this morning all is normal, eat, play, poo, running around. I happen to be working at home because my car died so it is in the shop today and he has thrown up three times in the last hour, each time more substance .... his ears are little cool and he moans when I touch his belly. I am hoping for an upset belly, but the paranoia in my is thinking blockage.

I called the vet, they wanted him in now, but I have no car and everyone I know is working (sister, neighbors, friends) and not close by. Other half will not be home till 5:15 as he decided to take the shuttle to work today and the park/ride is 10 miles away, otherwise I'd walk to get the car.

So, we have an appointment at 6;30.... I so HOPE and pray he just has an upset belly.

sending positive thoughts or whatever juju you got my way -- it has been a pretty bad few days here.

thanks

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
awe no! I'm happy you're at home with him, good vibes and prayers your way. Poor Lamb.

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
awe no! I'm happy you're at home with him, good vibes and prayers your way. Poor Lamb.

thanks! BTW -- Lewis has recently nicknamed him 'mush', because he is just a big bowl of mush... still very soft and squishy like a puppy

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
He threw up two little piles last night that were like brown oatmeal, not even a handful each time - I am thinking digested food. Then this morning all is normal, eat, play, poo, running around. I happen to be working at home because my car died so it is in the shop today and he has thrown up three times in the last hour, each time more substance .... his ears are little cool and he moans when I touch his belly. I am hoping for an upset belly, but the paranoia in my is thinking blockage.

I called the vet, they wanted him in now, but I have no car and everyone I know is working (sister, neighbors, friends) and not close by. Other half will not be home till 5:15 as he decided to take the shuttle to work today and the park/ride is 10 miles away, otherwise I'd walk to get the car.

So, we have an appointment at 6;30.... I so HOPE and pray he just has an upset belly.

sending positive thoughts or whatever juju you got my way -- it has been a pretty bad few days here.

thanks

Oh nooooo. Tyson has been dealing with an upset belly these past few days too. No vomit, but he's chomping grass, so I have him on bland right now. Ugh. These babies... they will be the death of us. But yes, with vomiting that many times, I would def get him in. Prayers Prayers Prayers! Please be nothing serious!

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Him right now...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441048103.496453.jpg

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I'm so sorry to hear this about Lambeau :( Praying that whatever he has is minor and easily treated, and that he will feel better very soon. Hugs to the both of you!

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
We hope you'll get well soon, Lambeau!

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
So sorry about Lambeau. Sending positive and healing thoughts your way on a constant stream....

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Oh no.. poor baby...
Did he manage to get into anything? plants? bugs? Wellie gets into absolutely everything outdoors and throws up every now and then when it doesn't agree with him.

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter

thanks

sorry to see this. If you are having transportation issues but need to get to the vet soon, have you considered UBER? It is very convenient. Good Luck to Lambeau.

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Oh no.. poor baby...
Did he manage to get into anything? plants? bugs? Wellie gets into absolutely everything outdoors and throws up every now and then when it doesn't agree with him.

all honesty, my paranoid self is thinking he has a rock/stone in him.... he has taken to digging and eating dirt. so, even though we get to him and stop him, does not mean we got to him in time. :(

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.