killian - eyes

cheri braithwaite

Jun 2, 2015
Country
united states
Bulldog(s) Names
killian / sasha
Hello bully family.I'm having a problem with Lillian eyes.I'm wiping them out almost 3times a day.crust and Cole.what's good for that?? The Cole is terrible some days. Also the shedding.it's really bad.I clean clean everyday.so what do you guys use for shedding??

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What are you feeding him? Also, this time of year, he could be beginning to blow his coat

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
If you're still feeding BB Lamb, it could be the lamb.

Or allergies or eye infection, has he seen your Vet?

Switch him to Bland Diet for 2-3 weeks to see if his
eyes clear up. Boil hamburger, drain, add white rice.
Shouldn't upset tummy or give poop issues like switching
to another kibble will.

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
It could be allergies, especially with the eye trouble. He might have environmental allergies or allergies to something in his food.

For shedding, we brush with the Kong Zoom Groom and it works great to get shedding under control. A good brushing once or twice a week with Frank is enough to keep the inside shedding to a minimum.

punky

Mar 19, 2010
washington, west virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
porkchop, abbey, gucci and rocky,
my odie had a problem with alot of what i call, eye boogers, but it was only in one eye,, the eye he had his cherry eye surgery on, i thought maybe he had a problem with dry eye in that eye.. it never got really bad.. just a little crusty occasionally

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.