Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
Stem Cell Therapy is the future of Regenerative Medicine for Pets!

Stem Cell Therapy is an excellent way to help your pet through difficult painful times that are induced by problems such as arthritis and hip dysplasia. Read below for helpful advice and information on this breakthrough therapy for your pet.
What Are Stem Cells?
Some stem cell facts : Stem cells are unspecialized cells. What this means is that stem cells sit in a state of preparation and from that state can become any type of cell that the body may need. This process happens through cell division and the reason stem cells are so special is because they can sit in a state of inactivity for a very long time and not lose the capability of renewal.

Since they can develop into many type of body cell they can also work as a body repair system. Stem cell will continue to divide, replenish, and restore the body throughout the lifetime of that body. When a stem cell divides each division then has the potential to become a specialized cell or remain a stem cell with all of the future division potential. They are the body's way of creating constant renewal and healing for many of the body's systems.

Stem cells can be introduced into a set of tissues or organs that need repair medically. This gives the body a chance to replace worn tissues and heal the damaged parts of the body. There are two types of stem cells embryonic stem cells and non-embryonic somatic stem cells. Scientists have studied with both types of stem cells and have used them from both animals and humans.
Call us to schedule your appointment today! (714) 289-9400
OR schedule online now.
S.gif
d1df475e-73cc-4572-99f2-f96cb52f1def.jpg

What is stem cell therapy?

Stem cells are being used to treat illness and heal injuries in pets. They are injected into the body to repair muscles, joints, and ligaments that have been damaged by arthritis or injury.

We have now been treating a variety of medical conditions including Degenerative Myelopathy, Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD), Kidney Disease and Spinal Injuries to mention few. In bulldogs we have noticed that patients who were treated with stem cell often showed improvements for other medical conditions like dry eye (KCS) and urinary incontinent.
d5006ae6-00d5-4f5d-8f41-18f0f642af11.jpg

Pain Decreased
Protect your Bully's from the heat,
treat their feet with care!
Being so close the ground, your pet's body
S600x1.gif
3e59e17b-bde7-4829-bc3e-32d369a719e0.jpg

Stem Cell Therapy Will...

• [*=left]Decrease Pain
    [*=left]Increase Range of Motion
    [*=left]Decrease Inflammation
    [*=left]Improve Quality of Life
Stem Cell Cryobanking Will...

• [*=left]Save cells for additional future treatment of Life
    [*=left]Minimal cost
    [*=left]Minimal anestesia
    [*=left]Ask about our NEW low cost Spay and Neuter Stem Cell storage program
S.gif
S.gif
4b2fd994-aa07-43ff-b528-8ef4320d1af9.png

Harley Before Stem Cell Therapy
Harley After Stem Cell Therapy
(Click to see video)
Major results even after 2 years!
S600x1.gif
1fb723e2-2ada-4a91-bdfa-488daa578d8d.jpg

Improved movement
Less pain

Book your appointment today
S600x1.gif
S.gif
What is Stem Cell Therapy?
Stem cells are delivered to an area of damaged tissue where they stimulate regeneration and aid in repair of the damaged tissue.
Is Stem Cell Therapy Safe?
Yes. Stem cells are taken from and returned back to the same animal no risk of rejection only chance of post-treatment inflammation
How Will Stem Cell Therapy Help My Pet?
It provides long-term anti-inflammatory effects, slow the progression of cartilage degeneration and initiate healing of the damaged tissue.
What Happens During the Procedure?
A simple surgical procedure to obtain a fat tissue sample from the shoulder area or the abdomen. Tissue sample is processed to obtain the stem cells then delivered back to your pet at the injury site.
How Long Does the Procedure Take?
Less than two hours. However additional recovery time may be necessary.
How Soon Will I See the Results?
It will give your pet pain relief as soon as a few days to a few weeks after the injection.
How Long Do the Results Last?
There is variability in how long the results last, results may last from 1 year to 5 years.
Why Stem Cells From Fat Tissue?
Fat tissue is one of the body's richest sources of stem cells, capable of differentiating into a variety of tissue types such as tendon, ligament, bone, cartilage, cardiac and others.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Did this back in 2011 with Nitschke... Best thing we ever did

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Thank you for sharing this, [MENTION=12554]harveyspecter[/MENTION]. Finn had a f/u appt. today about his hip dysplasia and the vet mentioned stem cell therapy as a possible treatment of choice. After that appt. i felt discouraged and now that I see this post, i feel more optimistic. I was actually thinking of going to see Dr.Kramer too if Finn's hip pain worsens in the future.

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Great info, thanks [MENTION=12554]harveyspecter[/MENTION].

I remember someone else mentioning this a while ago. I never forgot and spoke with Blues surgeon, the one who did Blue and Wellies soft palate and nare surgery. She's credentialed to do it and said if/when the time comes, and they'll be evaluated for it.
Really hope that day never comes, but if it does, this is a wonderful option to have.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Thanks so much for sharing. Will keep the treatment in mind if my boys ever need it. :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I didn't know that Nitschke had this therapy done. Was it an expensive treatment, Christine?

Yes, Nitschke had bad knees and hips, not horrible, but as he was aging the arthritis was taking it's toll. So, in Feb/March of 2011 we scheduled the procedure, at that time it was two phases, both are surgeries. The first is to harvest the cells which are sent to the lab for processing and then the second is for the injections -- they have to be under because while the injection is taking place they can not move at all. Recovery was quick, and Nitschke was like a puppy for the next 7 months (when he past), eating, playing, running -- he was a very happy boy. If I remember correctly, it was about $2500.00... the lab stores the extra cells for free for 1 year and then you can opt to store them for a small annual fee for as long as you want.

We talked about doing it for Banks but at the time and as far as I know, it was not tested/studied for the spine, which is where all her arthritis was contained, but if it was, I would have done it in a heartbeat.

Here is my original post about it and I think it may have been my first post on the forum :eek:

http://www.englishbulldognews.com/f.../9455-stem-cell-therapy-highly-recommend.html

OP
harveyspecter

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
Yes, Nitschke had bad knees and hips, not horrible, but as he was aging the arthritis was taking it's toll. So, in Feb/March of 2011 we scheduled the procedure, at that time it was two phases, both are surgeries. The first is to harvest the cells which are sent to the lab for processing and then the second is for the injections -- they have to be under because while the injection is taking place they can not move at all. Recovery was quick, and Nitschke was like a puppy for the next 7 months (when he past), eating, playing, running -- he was a very happy boy. If I remember correctly, it was about $2500.00... the lab stores the extra cells for free for 1 year and then you can opt to store them for a small annual fee for as long as you want.

We talked about doing it for Banks but at the time and as far as I know, it was not tested/studied for the spine, which is where all her arthritis was contained, but if it was, I would have done it in a heartbeat.

Here is my original post about it and I think it may have been my first post on the forum :eek:

http://www.englishbulldognews.com/f.../9455-stem-cell-therapy-highly-recommend.html

read your original post. It appears that it works based on your experience. Will keep this in mind.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.