cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I'm thinking the diarrhea reappearance is from feeding him the kibble. Maybe he still needs to be on bland for a few more days. I have been feeding Tate bland for a good 10 days and this a.m. was the 1st time i gave him 1/2 bland, 1/2 kibble. I was also adding pure pumpkin into his food every day. Did u do the pumpkin? i found that it helps a lot.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
So I've been feeding Bowser the bland diet for almost a week and his stools have improved and become solid. So I decided last night to start mixing in his kibble with the bland food to see if he was ready to switch back. Well today he's had 1 solid stool and 1 very soft, liquidy stool.

I don't know what it is because he's been on Fromm all stages since I brought him home. His first bag was the surf and turf and he is now on beef frittata. He finished half the bag of beef frittata already so I didn't think it was the switch in favor. I feed him 1 cup 3 times a day so I didn't think I was over feeding him.

I don't know what it could be and I don't want him to suffer through any more diarrhea. Should I just go to the vet in the morning?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

agree with Henny --- add a little pure pumpkin during the transition back, also cut back the kibble just a bit too, even as little as 1/8 less of a cup can make a difference

Miss Charlotte

Jan 31, 2015
Elizabeth,NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Charlotte
Perfect questions and answers for my current situation----woke up to a very gross poopy dog/area. Rice and chicken it is! Poor Pup.
Thanks for the perfectly timed thread!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.