Wetting in his sleep??

ineavelle

Jul 15, 2014
Country
u.s
Bulldog(s) Names
Maximus
So the other day my baby Max was snoring deeply as I worked away sitting on my bed. He was knocked out on his back, paws bent. Next thing I know something wet squirted across in a great big arch over my legs & laptop. Did he really pee in his sleep? I know he did because I scared the poor thing when I yelled his name as I felt my wet leg. Is this normal?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    244.2 KB · Views: 104

Bearwarner

Aug 10, 2015
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
I think ur little pumpkin may have had his first "wet dream"

Bear had he's wen he was a puppy...on my bed! �� I thought he'd peed at first too but noticed he was...erm....still "excited" shall we say afterwards �� not pleasent at all but I guess we know everything's in working order now hahaha ��

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
If Amber gets a draft she willpee while she is asleep. Then she wakes up and goes to a corner and sits there; she doesn't like her bedding messed up so we keep a blanket close by for her. Sometimes she gets to sleep with our daughter and she will lay under a big pillow my daughter has. We keep water proof mattress pads on all beds and furniture for those just in case moments. Good luck

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OH my!! I've heard of it, not sure it is normal, but not very uncommon

Members online

No members online now.