Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
IMG_8957.jpg'
Here's the little bugger right now; he's hoping some of my leftover birthday cake that I'm eating will fall to the floor. Not a chance!!

OP
cali baker

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Just wanted to give a quick update on Tate: today he finally passed a BM that was more normal looking plus there was no more blood :D You can bet I was ecstatic when i saw that!! Even throughout this time when he was having the intestinal issues, Tate was always his playful and happy self, AND he still had his usual big appetite.

Side Note: One thing positive that came out of this is that Tate's tear stains and that "yeasty-smell" on his wrinkles have improved greatly. For the past almost 1wk I have eliminated all snacks with the exception of a tablespoon of pumpkin or a bowl of chicken broth. I've also been cooking his food so his diet has been chicken and rice basically. He used to eat his cookies or other doggy snacks every day but now that i see this difference, i'm going to lay off the store-bought snacks for awhile and maybe slowly re-introduce the kibble and see if the tear stains will come back or not.

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Good news - hope he will soon feel well again!

Members online

No members online now.