Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Bloody poop

Worlds Greatest Chef I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    United States
    The Crown City (Pasadena)
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Bloody poop

Just wanted to give a quick update on Tate: today he finally passed a BM that was more normal looking plus there was no more blood You can bet I was ecstatic when i saw that!! Even throughout this time when he was having the intestinal issues, Tate was always his playful and happy self, AND he still had his usual big appetite.

Side Note: One thing positive that came out of this is that Tate's tear stains and that "yeasty-smell" on his wrinkles have improved greatly. For the past almost 1wk I have eliminated all snacks with the exception of a tablespoon of pumpkin or a bowl of chicken broth. I've also been cooking his food so his diet has been chicken and rice basically. He used to eat his cookies or other doggy snacks every day but now that i see this difference, i'm going to lay off the store-bought snacks for awhile and maybe slowly re-introduce the kibble and see if the tear stains will come back or not.

2. Likes nycbullymama, 2BullyMama, TyTysmom liked this post
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Bloody poop

Good news - hope he will soon feel well again!

Castor is on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/castorthebulldog/

4. Likes cali baker liked this post
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Remove Ads