I'm worried about Wally : (

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
With my girls; bacon grease does the trick. Sometimes they get tired of the same old food since I no longer have time to home cook for them. So, I keep bacon grease in a bucket and when they decide they are going to look at food rather than eat it, I put two spoon fulls of bacon grease on it and give it back. Not once have they turned their noses to bacon grease. They gooble it up. Good luck, hopefully just being a little picky.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Checking in for an update. Any news yet?

OP
ddnene

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Thanks guys… I JUST got back from the vets. She gave him a thorough check, and right now she believes it's just allergies. She gave him a shot of B12, allergy meds and little bit of an antibiotic just in case he has a slight stomach bug. She gave me a prescription for Hydroxyzine to hold on to. She wants to see how he does today, and check in with her before I give him the meds.

You know that little booger ate 4 TREATS from her, of course after we told her he wouldn't eat his kibble :stinkeye: That little STINKER… Lol

Have I mentioned how much I LOVE my vet… she is beyond awesome!!!

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
It doesn't sound serious so that good news.

I remember when Blue had kennel cough, even after he got over it, he wasn't interested much in his food. I would even boil hamburger and put it on top but nope, he wasn't having it. It was stage he went through.

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Thanks guys… I JUST got back from the vets. She gave him a thorough check, and right now she believes it's just allergies. She gave him a shot of B12, allergy meds and little bit of an antibiotic just in case he has a slight stomach bug. She gave me a prescription for Hydroxyzine to hold on to. She wants to see how he does today, and check in with her before I give him the meds.

You know that little booger ate 4 TREATS from her, of course after we told her he wouldn't eat his kibble :stinkeye: That little STINKER… Lol

Have I mentioned how much I LOVE my vet… she is beyond awesome!!!

It always works out that way... they act all normal & peppy once at the doc. Turds. LOL I"m glad it sounds minor. Oh Wally, he's gotta keep life interesting ya know.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
HAHAHA! that figures he would eat those right in front of her! This is good news, thank you for letting us know.

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
HAHAHA! that figures he would eat those right in front of her! This is good news, thank you for letting us know.

Oh you KNOW IT… any excuse to make mom look like an idiot… Lol :blink:

Christie H

May 29, 2014
Centerton, Arkansas, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wheezie Kay Wigglebottom and Zakk Abbott Wylde
Yes I think so… he just ate some food while Jennifer HAND fed him… Oh BOY!!! :facepalm2:

- - - Updated - - -

Yes Henny I can, but Jennifer just hand fed him and now he's eating… what the HECK?!! Lol
This is so curious..Wheezie was doing this last week.She wouldn't eat in the am unless I hand fed her.She has had a clear runny nose as well.I just thought she was tired and being spoiled.lol When the weekend rolled around she ate by herself..

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
OK well this is interesting… the hubby just fed him his kibble dry (no warm water) and in the kitchen. He ate most of it… I seriously do NOT get this dog… Lol

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
This is so curious..Wheezie was doing this last week.She wouldn't eat in the am unless I hand fed her.She has had a clear runny nose as well.I just thought she was tired and being spoiled.lol When the weekend rolled around she ate by herself..

I have bad allergies, and I can tell you that when I have a lot of nasal discharge I lose my appetite. Allergies can seriously make you feel horrible…

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
I have bad allergies, and I can tell you that when I have a lot of nasal
discharge I lose my appetite. Allergies can seriously make you feel horrible…

Yes, they can & do, it's this kind of thing that's hard to
discern what's wrong with our bulldogs as they are so
stoic to begin with...glad he's eating! Hugs!!

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Well the Gatorman ate about 3/4 of his breakfast this morning… so I guess I rushed him to the vets for nothing. We have come to the conclusion that he doesn't want his kibble watered down anymore… he's a BIG boy now!!! Thanks for all the advice and best wishes. I say this ALL the time, I do NOT know what I would do w/out you guys!!! :heartsign:

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Good to hear he's eating again :2thumbs: Not a dull moment with these guys....

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Good to hear he's eating again :2thumbs: Not a dull moment with these guys....

Ray said that Wally could sense we hadn't spent enough money on him this month… LMAO!!! :rofl:

Most Reactions