I'm worried about Wally : (

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Hope the little man is ok <3 I would probably not worry to much if he ate a little and did eat treats and food when hand fed... Both Boeboe and Bennie sometimes don't want to eat, mostly in the mornings and if they eat they wont eat much. Joey will ALWAYS eat, if she's not eating I know she's not well but mostly it's just temporary and she'll eat later. I've only had to take her to the vet once and she had then also bloody poop and refused to eat anything for more than a day. It was just a bacteria infection that cleared up fast and easy :)

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Hopefully Wally is feeling better allready and it was just the heat! We've had the worst summer in years. Rain rain rain. Only once has the temperature been over 25c/77f.

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
I hope he feels better soon! Hopefully he's just protesting the summer heat like some others said.

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
[MENTION=9157]ddnene[/MENTION] - I just read this, how is Wally feeling today?

OP
ddnene

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
@ddnene - I just read this, how is Wally feeling today?

He turned down his food this morning, and he refused banana which is his favorite. I'm going to take him in this morning, if she is in today… I have a PACKED day today too. Hubby has a urology appointment, and Lily has Freshman orientation. I seriously just want to go back to bed… Lol :bitching:

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
He turned down his food this morning, and he refused banana which is his favorite. I'm going to take him in this morning, if she is in today… I have a PACKED day today too. Hubby has a urology appointment, and Lily has Freshman orientation. I seriously just want to go back to bed… Lol :bitching:

Oh no Wally! I hope he's just got a bug or something, and it will pass. Could he have eaten anything that you know of?

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Hope you get answers, fingers crossed here!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini

God Bless Wally, and you and your family. I hope all is well. Praying for Wally,you and hubby.:pray::heart::heart::heart:

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Oh no.... fingers crossed it's nothing serious.
Update when you get a chance..

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
oh wow, I hope it's only the heat. I see how bad it is back there. :(

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Sending positive thoughts that it isn't serious. Hopefully poor Wally is just not himself with the extreme heat and it passes soon.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.