Izzy's Mom

Sep 25, 2012
Houston - TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Izzy
I don't know what else to do with Izzy... Poor baby has so many Mosquitos bites and she has been itchy and turning the bites into wounds or hot spots depending on how much she scratches them.

i don't know what else to do, Mosquitos are bad here in Houston- TX right now. I even gave her the drops on her back to repel Mosquitos..... Bath her w oatmeal calming shampoo but poor baby is miserable :(

are your babies getting bit by Mosquitos too? How to avoid it or treat the bites? I think Izzy must have about 20 bites in her body right now. The other night I took her potty and got 7 bites on my leg. They are just bad right now.

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Harlea gets bit from time to time but we try and spray her down each time she goes out as we make our own spray. We steep 6 halved lemons and lavender in a pot for 2 hours and then strain it in to a spray bottle. It works pretty well when you remember to spray it on them. Make them smell nice too.

OP
Izzy's Mom

Izzy's Mom

Sep 25, 2012
Houston - TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Izzy
Harlea gets bit from time to time but we try and spray her down each time she goes out as we make our own spray. We steep 6 halved lemons and lavender in a pot for 2 hours and then strain it in to a spray bottle. It works pretty well when you remember to spray it on them. Make them smell nice too.
Thanks you for the tip.! Will give it a try :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online